World 5: The Squeamish Ex-Boyfriend who is Greedy and loves wealth in the rich

Ex-boyfriend 1: A squeamish ex-boyfriend who loves money/daddy CEO

-----text-----

[The pirated cannon fodder system No. 6688 has completed absorbing energy and has now started the next mission - My Contracted Boyfriend. 】

[Mission: Please make Jiang Yan never forget you. 】

***

"You are greedy for money and love wealth"

"You have countless money, but it disappears in an instant."

"You are terminally ill, but you still long for someone to save you."

"you are dead"

"Well……"

Gu Yuning opened her eyes and looked at everything unfamiliar to her around her. Many memories suddenly appeared in her brain, and her temples felt tingling like swelling.

This is a novel about a rich family marrying first and falling in love later, but the key word does not belong to Gu Yuning. He is the ex-boyfriend of the male protagonist Jiang Yanjing when he met the protagonist Shi Chen, who disliked the poor and loved the rich.

six years ago.

During her freshman year, Gu Yuning fell in love with Jiang Yan, who was rebellious and ran away from home.

He is young, he is beautiful, he is also tacky, and he is very satisfied with Jiang Yanjing, the boyfriend he found in the chaos.

He is tall and handsome. Although he is a bit cold, he treats him well.

But the gap between the two was too big. Although Gu Yuning's parents died unexpectedly, he still had a lot of assets, but Jiang Yanjing was alone. When the two were together, Gu Yuning would always take care of Jiang Yanjing's self-esteem.

The two people's consumption concepts do not match. What Gu Yuning has at his fingertips is something that Jiang Yanjing may not be able to get even after three or five years of hard work. Of course, on the first day of their third year together, Gu Yuning used a rather money-worshiping method. reason to dump him.

——I have no money, and I like money, so Jiang Yanjing, let’s break up.

How chic Gu Yuning was at that time, how embarrassed Gu Yuning was when she met Jiang Yanjing again three years later.

He is penniless, but he has assets worth hundreds of millions.

So Gu Yuning went to apply for a job and was discovered by Jiang Yanjing. After work, the two met in the garage. Gu Yuning was smoking a cigarette at the time. The smoke blurred his delicate features, but Jiang Yanjing saw him at first sight. .

The two had a few words in the garage.

Gu Yuning didn't expect that Jiang Yanjing still had feelings for her because the man came up with a unanimous contract - he paid Gu Yuning to be her boyfriend again.

How could Gu Yuning, who had been poor for three years, let go of such a good thing? Without any hesitation, he signed his name on the contract.

Five million a month is worth it no matter how you look at it.

So the two officially lived together.

"..."

Gu Yuning stood up and looked at her surroundings before finally confirming that she was at Jiang Yanjing's home and in her bedroom. After touching her body, Gu Yuning did not find any discomfort on her body.