7.10

Cheating 10: Conspiracy plan/Husband who confessed to his brother/Questions and threats/Plot

-----text-----

Ji Yihe didn't have time to further expand his hunting circle.

Gu Yuning was held in his arms, and countless suppressed emotions rushed towards him. It would have been nice if the person he liked at the beginning was not Ji Yihe.

But how did the young man know that Ji Yihe had been targeting him from the beginning.

Three days in a row.

Gu Yuning and Ji Yihe were both having a cold war.

It wasn't that Ji Yihe was deliberately cold to Gu Yuning, but that Gu Yuning didn't want to see him, so the two of them clearly lived in the same house, but had no communication with each other.

For the first time, Ji Yihe felt how he felt when he treated Gu Yuning coldly before.

Every word spoken went unanswered.

Every day I feel uneasy even when I go home because I am not sure whether the other person's mood has improved.

The fourth day.

Gu Yuning was sitting empty on the sofa, a variety show was playing on the TV, and the young man seemed very lonely.

Gu Yuning has been in this state these past few days, and the cell phone at hand buzzed twice.

Turn around.

Gu Yuning looked at the lit screen.

[Gu Ye]: What is Yuning doing during this time?

[Gu Ye]: Do you want to go home?

[Gu Ye]: I will go back to H City tomorrow.

Calculate the time.

It was really time for Gu Ye to go back.

Gu Yuning's face was pale, her eyelashes were long and trembling, and she picked up the phone. After a long time, the young man lowered his eyes and replied to the message.

[Gu Yuning]: Okay.

He wanted to see his brother.

After all, he was the only one who knew what happened that night.

It's three o'clock in the afternoon.

The young man glanced at the surveillance cameras around him and said nothing. He just silently stood up and walked out with his cell phone.

Wearing thin white short-sleeved clothes, he is refreshing and clean. His overly delicate eyebrows always give him a sense of distance that cannot be approached, and his whole body is warm.

Gu Ye's temporary residence.

When Gu Yuning arrived, she carried some fresh vegetables in her hands. When she passed by the cake shop, she even bought a small cake. If it weren't for the message from Gu Ye, Gu Yuning wouldn't even have the courage to go out.

Because Ji Yihe did those things.

Gu Yuning was now afraid of going out. Every time he raised his eyes to look at other people on the street, the young man would feel that others were mocking him.

Those videos, that post.

How many people have watched it? Gu Yuning didn't know and had no way of knowing.

After ringing the doorbell, Gu Yuning heard the sound of the door opening.

Gu Ye was wearing a simple dark gray housecoat, with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. After seeing Gu Yuning outside the door, his usually indifferent expression changed, "Here?"