World 9: In an orthopedic article, the dull and thin transparent Stepbrother

Stepbrother 1: A thin and frail boy/You don’t deserve to call me brother

-----text-----

[The pirated cannon fodder system No. 6688 has completed absorbing energy and has now started the next mission - the low self-esteem, thin and dull stepbrother in the orthopedics novel. 】

[Task: Please make He Shengyang like you. 】

***

"You are thin and dull"

"You are a "baggage" who remarried after your mother."

"You are born to be disliked by no one."

"You are the witness to their secret love."

"You had a love letter but never sent it."

"Brother, I don't want to live with him."

There was a noise in his ears. Gu Yuning ignored the confusion in his brain, raised his head and glanced at the scene in front of him, then looked down at himself.

Wearing extremely ill-fitting clothes.

The collar is wide, and the collarbone exposed from it is extremely thin, like a child who has suffered a lot since childhood and has not had enough to eat. It is impossible to tell that Gu Yuning is already seventeen years old at this moment. He is a boy, still half a month away. Just over eighteen years old.

At this moment, he was following his mother Jiang Wei to his stepfather's home for the first time.

This is the most popular orthopedic text nowadays.

The protagonist Gong is named He Shengyang, and he and the protagonist Shou Chu are twins. Their parents divorced when they were sixteen, and they were sentenced to be given to their father. Therefore, two and a half years later, a beautiful stepmother came into the house, accompanied by a thin and timid son.

Chu Yi has a flamboyant personality. He is very resistant to her, and he is also resistant to the son who was brought in by his stepmother and is one year younger than him.

——He is afraid that his brother will be snatched away by others.

Chu Yi likes He Shengyang. He has liked him since he was seventeen years old, but he has been keeping it secret because of their blood relationship. But with the arrival of his stepmother, he and He Shengyang are getting closer and closer. So the young man couldn't hide the love in his heart.

In the first month when Jiang Wei came to the He family.

After some struggle, Chu Yi confessed to his brother. He thought He Shengyang would agree, but unexpectedly, He Shengyang, who had always been the control of his younger brother, refused. After that, they experienced countless hardships and entanglements. Finally came together.

And Gu Yuning plays here the "stepbrother" who is contradicted by Chu Yi.

His birth represented misfortune.

My father died unexpectedly when I was seven years old. My mother was extremely beautiful and loved money. She took most of the family's money and left there two days after learning the news of her husband's death. After that, there was no news at all for eight consecutive years. Gu Yuning was left to live with her elderly grandmother.

But later, when Gu Yuning was sixteen, her grandmother died.

He had no money and no ability to build a coffin for his grandma, so the skinny boy used various connections to find his mother's contact information, worked hard to get the money from her, collected the body and buried it for the old man.