4.17

Little Widow 17: Yu Yunci comes home/The beautiful husband is occupied by her husbands/I love you [End]

-----text-----

When Gu Yuning was finally released from the quilt by the evil spirit, her mouth was completely swollen and her body was covered with messy marks. It was obvious that she had been fucked for a long time.

The two evil spirits in the house were facing each other like this.

Yu Ze's face turned completely gloomy. He stared at Yu Yunci without making a sound. He didn't look like a fool at all, but was extremely calm. He kept thinking about something in his mind. After lowering his head and kissing Gu Yuning, Yu Ze stood up and walked out with Yu Yunci. .

The two seemed to be going out to discuss something.

On the other hand, Gu Yuning was lying on the bed drowsily, he was very tired.

Outside the bedroom.

Neither Yu Yunci nor Yu Ze said anything. Instead, they immediately moved their hands towards each other, with strong ghostly aura.

They are all ghosts.

On the matter of possessing Gu Yuning, neither of them was willing to give in, and regarded the other as a thorn in the flesh. Their gentleness was only in front of Gu Yuning, leaving the evil spirits around the young man who were extremely ferocious.

Every time he takes action, he is aiming to make the other person die.

How can you not be angry?

Originally, they all had the opportunity to have Gu Yuning alone, but they missed the opportunity due to various mistakes.

Yu Ze did not believe that his death had nothing to do with Yu Yunci. Even though he had indeed offended many people in the business world, these were not the main reasons why they wanted to kill him.

Yu Ze, who is also a ghost, knows that if he hangs around Gu Yuning for a long time, it is likely to cause the young man to become unlucky and even worsen his yin energy. Yu Ze does not believe that Yu Yunci, who has lived for thousands of years, does not know this.

But he still did it despite knowing it, why?

If you like this person and want him to die at the same time, what kind of love is this?

The evil ghost's strength greatly increased after a session of healing, and he was tied with Yu Yunci for a while. His voice was hoarse, "If you hate him so much, why are you still with him?"

In Yu Ze's eyes, the past life and the present life are just a ball of air.

He could accept that the person Gu Yuning fell in love with was not him, because Yu Ze wanted Gu Yuning to live a good life, a real good life, instead of being with a person with a human face and an animal heart. In the end, he might even have his bones and blood swallowed up. Do not know at all.

The evil ghost's love is pure, whether before life or after death.

He loves Gu Yuning.

Therefore, the evil ghost hopes that the young man he loves can live a good life, very well, even if the person he likes is not him, although Yu Ze will be sad at that time and can't help but follow Gu Yuning and watch him. Life, but not ruining it.

"..."

"Isn't it okay to love out of hate?"

Yu Yunci also took action, and the two ghosts fought fiercely for a while.

"I am Yu Ning's late husband in his previous life. I did a lot for him. On the day he ascended the throne, I was killed by him for no reason. Shouldn't I hate this?"