1.16

Wife 16: Plot/Is he really bad/"Yu Ning, I was wrong"/The husband appears

-----text-----

Night always falls quickly. This night, Gu Yuning was fucked over and over by Song Chu many times, and her womb was filled with the thick semen left by the man.

Unable to refuse, he was forced to accept.

The next day, it was still one day before Xia Yi came back.

Gu Yuning lay on the big dark bed and slept uneasily. In his sleep, he thought a lot. He wondered why Xia Yi didn't come back? He thought, if he had not married Jiang Yexi, would he be living well now? He thought about it again and again, but no answer came to him.

Does a person who has been abandoned by everyone really have many shortcomings?

Is it because of his body? Or is it because of his cowardly character?

Countless images flashed through Gu Yuning's dreams, but none of them gave him the answer he wanted.

His fair skin was covered with marks that had been deliberately left by others, and the young man with delicate and beautiful eyebrows became more fragile.

Opening his eyes, Gu Yuning felt the pain coming from his body.

He felt bad.

And outside the house across the door, a person who surprised everyone was standing in front of the door.

When Jiang Yexi got Gu Yuning in the hands of Song Chu, she could no longer prevent the young man from being possessed by others, but what Jiang Yexi never expected was that that person would be Song Chu.

He's been in love with someone for almost six years.

The white moonlight he treasured in his heart.

Like the old cliché in all crush novels, Jiang Yexi, who had just graduated from college at the time, went out to start a business alone despite the opposition of her family.

But the general environment was not good at that time, and a sudden accident caused the company Jiang Yexi had just founded to face bankruptcy.

His family tried to force him to bow his head and turn a blind eye.

And at this juncture, Song Chuchao extended a helping hand to him. He was cold, aloof, and always unkind, but he made an exception for Jiang Yexi.

Soon, Jiang Yesi's company miraculously came back to life. At the same time, Song was also the first to ask Jiang Yesi's company for cooperation.

The emotion of kindness mixed with admiration made Jiang Ye gradually pursue Song Chu's figure.

During this period, neither Song Chu nor Jiang Yexi had any problems, but Jiang Yexi should not have agreed to marry Gu Yuning when she already had Bai Yueguang in her heart.

It was obvious that he agreed to the engagement, and he proposed to marry her in front of his parents. Why did Gu Yuning act like he felt sorry for him after the marriage?

Maybe no one knows that Jiang Yexi has disliked Gu Yuning who has been following him since he was a child, because Gu Yuning is beautiful, because Gu Yuning is squeamish, and because Gu Yuning won't hug him.

So Jiang Yexi, who was still young at that time, fell in love with Gu Yuning because of such a childish reason of not giving him a hug.

But Gu Yuning liked to play with him and tried hard to follow him around every day. But sometimes when Jiang Yexi was in a good mood and wanted to get close to him, little Gu Yuning took a few steps back, shook her head and said pitifully, " don't want".