5.7

Ex-boyfriend 7: The young girl was fucked by her boyfriend until she squirted/tightened her toes/chained/will be discovered by others

-----text-----

It was already 2:30 in the morning, and many of the lights outside had been turned off, but there were still a few that were not, and there were even pedestrians passing under the hotel.

Through the window, the upper bodies of the two people in the house were normal, but underneath they were covered in mud.

Gu Yuning couldn't bear it.

Tears rolled from his eyes.

"Ah...Jiang, Jiang Yan is shocked...wuwu...be gentle...be gentle...uh...you will be discovered by others..."

The purple-black penis was fucked hard into the flower hole, and every stroke could bring out a lot of semen. The young man cried until his eyelids turned pink, and his fingers tried hard to grab Jiang Yanjing's suit, pulling out many wrinkles. I'm nervous, very nervous.

The semen slowly slid down Gu Yuning's fair leg flesh.

Jiang Yan laughed in surprise and breathed heavier, "Is Yu Ning scared? Huh?"

The hot cock broke through Gu Yuning's layers of soft and tender vaginal flesh, reaching deep.

"Ah——! No, don't..."

The two breaths intertwined.

The sound of flesh slapping "smacking" sounded so ambiguous in this room. Just like Jiang Yanjing said, others would find out and wake up the guests across the wall.

Gu Yuning tried hard to suppress her moans.

The red lips were slightly open, panting in small mouths, and when the moan was about to leak out, she bit her lips tightly, and her dark eyelashes were wet with tears and turned into strands, trembling.

Under his body, the purple-black meat blade moved in and out faster and faster.

Jiang Yanjing was very bad and fierce, his Adam's apple rolled up and down, and the man's eyes were filled with strong love. He liked Gu Yuning, he liked her very much, but the young man was always thinking about how to escape from him. Why?

"Yu Ning, please be good?"

The beautiful young man, who only wore a black sweater, had red eyes. He was frightened and trapped on the wall by the tall Jiang Yan in front of him. His white toes tried hard to reach the ground, but the water continued to drip from there.

"Hmm... so, so big... ow..."

The tender red vaginal flesh was biting the hot sexual organ that was constantly going in and out. Even if it was stretched until the hole turned white, the juices just flowed out in a trembling way, falling drop by drop along Gu Yuning's toes.

A small pool of water has gathered on the ground.

"Ah...wuwuwu...don't...hit, ha...I hit it..."

The huge and hot glans gently pushed against the young man's cervix, which was hidden deep inside. This place had been filled with Jiang Yan's hot and concentrated semen more than once. Just a slight touch from the glans made the uterus that had been trained and matured tremble. A stream of juice squirted out.

Jiang Yan's Adam's apple rolled up and down in shock.

He wished he could fuck Gu Yuning to death here so that he would never be able to escape from him.

The evil hidden deep in a man's bones made Jiang Yan startle and want to make Gu Yuning pregnant with his child. Is this the only way his delicate, stubborn boyfriend would be reluctant to leave him?