8.9

CEO 9: Shura Field/Didn’t My Husband Say He Wouldn’t Cheat/Ambiguous Traces/Beasts/Plot

-----text-----

In a daze, Gu Yuning heard something, but didn't have the strength to turn around and look.

Lin Ze noticed it the moment Lin Zhiqing walked to the door. He lifted up the quilt to cover Gu Yuning's body. After slowly arranging his clothes, he turned his head and looked at Lin Zhiqing, who was walking towards here.

The steps stopped.

The atmosphere was anxious.

The two looked at each other.

Lin Zhiqing looked gloomy as he looked at everything that was happening in front of him. Especially when he saw Gu Yuning on the bed, the gloom in his heart kept rising.

"Didn't my husband promise me that I would not have physical contact with anyone after marriage?" He ignored Lin Ze and asked slowly, "What does it mean now?"

The vibrating egg that Lin Ze casually threw on the ground was still covered in a layer of crystal water, allowing Lin Zhiqing to clearly know why all of this happened.

"Tsk."

Lin Ze didn't like Lin Zhiqing speaking as if he had Gu Yuning in his pocket, so he asked in a leisurely manner: "Oh? So you want a divorce?"

"...Lin Ze." His voice was suppressed.

Lin Zhiqing wished he could strangle his brother to death here.

There were a few more red blood streaks in his eyes.

On the bed, after finally regaining consciousness, Gu Yuning heard what the two said. Her breathing was suppressed. The black-haired young man's eyes were red, and he reached out to lift the quilt covering his head, his body trembling slightly.

Gu Yuning pushed herself up and looked at Lin Zhiqing, frowning slightly. Unexpectedly, her wife discovered all this. Her voice was soft and hoarse. Before he could speak, she was interrupted by Lin Zhiqing, "Husband, it's best not to say anything now. " His words were sinister, "Otherwise... I don't guarantee whether I will fuck you to death here."

Oxygen is thin.

Gu Yuning reached for the glasses that were placed in front of the bed. After putting them on, the flushing and brokenness on her face were all covered up, leaving only the cold feeling of the past.

If Gu Yuning wasn't the one who was fucked, he would look like a so-called "dressed beast" at this moment - a bastard who picks up his pants and leaves after eating and wiping off.

The uterus was filled with the semen that Lin Ze had ejaculated into.

very hot.

The heat made Gu Yuning's breathing messy. She picked up her mobile phone with trembling fingertips. Instead of looking for an assistant, she ordered a box of contraceptive pills from the same city. It was expected to be delivered in the afternoon. The young man didn't know if this would be possible. use.

Lift your eyes.

On his body, the suit that Lin Zhiqing put on for him had many wrinkles.

Several buttons at the collar of the shirt were unbuttoned, revealing the white collarbone underneath.

Gu Yuning ignored the two people under the bed who were chatting with each other. She put her fingertips on the sheets. After regaining her strength for a while, she got out of bed and dragged her tired body towards the bathroom.

Lin Zhiqing saw this and wanted to step forward, but was stopped by Lin Ze.

The arrogance in the hearts of the two people continued to rise. Lin Zhiqing, who had a beautiful face and a sharp face, looked at his brother in front of him and laughed sarcastically, "Do you know what you are doing now?"