9.8

Stepbrother 8: Gu Yuning’s wet underwear was discovered by He Shengyang/clear the relationship/give up hope/plot

-----text-----

Chu Yi chuckled softly. While he felt that Gu Yuning was familiar with the situation, he also felt that something was wrong. He lowered his eyes and casually used the quilt to cover the things and traces on the bed before he looked at He Shengyang who came through the door.

"elder brother."

"Yeah." He Shengyang looked at Chu Yi's appearance at the moment and had no reaction. After all, they were all men.

Since more than a year ago, Chu Yi has become a little strange in front of him. He Shengyang has become completely accustomed to his brother's convulsions from time to time. He glanced around the room and asked, "Where is he?"

"who?"

Chu Yi slowly put on his clothes and sniffed with the tip of his nose. He could clearly smell the light aroma in the air. He turned his head and saw He Shengyang's appearance at this moment. He somehow knew what he was asking and said vaguely: "He ...Sleep. Brother, what’s the matter with you coming over?”

He Shengyang is very tall and wearing a black T-shirt, making him look slender and noble.

Hearing this, he glanced at his brother uncertainly before saying, "It's nothing, I just want to tell you that Yu Ning's clothes have been delivered, and..." His eyes were dull, "Xiao Yi has been there lately. The relationship with him has improved a lot, hasn’t it?”

"What?"

After reacting for a while, Chu Yi realized that the "he" He Shengyang mentioned was Gu Yuning. Without waiting for more thought, he retorted: "No."

With his eyes lowered, the handsome and flamboyant Young Master Chu was retorting.

After all, the person he likes in his heart has always been his own brother, and Gu Yuning... Chu Yi thought of what he looked like when he was under her, and said coldly in his heart: It's just a plaything. There is no need to get out of bed. Keep the relationship as it is.

Very ruthless.

But this is the most real Chu Yi.

He is good and bad at times, and his character and temper are also difficult to figure out. The arrogance and badness of the rich second generation are very obvious in him.

under the bed.

Gu Yuning's face was a little pale when she was hiding under the quilt. Chu Yi's semen still remained in her womb. She lowered her eyes and smiled bitterly. It was clear that she had guessed all this a long time ago, but when it really happened, she would still feel sad.

Actually it's not bad.

Chu Yi has already given him a lot of things, and it doesn't matter if he... gives a little.

After trying on clothes today, Gu Yuning saw the final amount of Chu Yi's payment - two hundred thousand.

A real and ridiculous amount.

At least in the eighteen years since he was born, Gu Yuning has never seen so much money, but these are just ordinary expenses when Chu Yi buys clothes... nothing more.

This made Gu Yuning realize for the first time how huge the distance between him and Chu Yi was.

The money they spend casually, for him, is an amount that requires nearly a lifetime of hard work to earn.

There is neither envy nor hatred.

But this clearly reminded Gu Yuning that he was not from the same world as them.