6.13

Dislike 13: Point the gun at yourself/The little lunatic in the Shura field/Get licked while standing/Half-meat

-----text-----

The vehicle stopped suddenly.

Lu Suqian looked at Gu Yuning in the car and frowned, "Get out of the car."

Xu Yan turned to look at Gu Yuning beside him, and then at the person he called his brother, "?"

Isn't this Lu Suqian?

Or is "brother" a term of endearment between them?

"The owner's boyfriend is here?" Xu Yanzhi sat in the car, looking at Lu Suqian outside the car, raising his eyebrows, looking like a complete adulterer, "What should I do... The puppy is so reluctant to let go of the owner. "

Gu Yuning: "..."

After unbuckling his seat belt, the extremely handsome young man reached out to open the car door, but when he left, he took the gun that Xu Yan had given him. Every move he made had a neatness that was unfamiliar to Lu Suqian.

"Tsk." Xu Yan stared at Gu Yuning's back unhappily, and got out of the car with a sullen face.

The brothers in a car behind them stuck their heads out of the window, looking at the scene in front of them of their boss being visited by his real husband.

Gu Yuning walked up to Lu Suqian and said, "Brother."

"Um."

The man was wearing a black combat uniform, with only his eyes exposed. On the streets on both sides of them were countless dilapidated walls and dirty blood flowing on the road.

"Leave with me." Lu Suqian said.

He didn't want to ask why Gu Yuning left Shen Zhai and why he came to City B with other men, because this was not a place where he could ask questions. Lu Suqian just hoped that Gu Yuning would leave with him.

Next - punishment.

No matter how hard Lu Suqian kept Gu Yuning in his mind, Xu Yan's words of master could not be faked, and the scene of the man conniving at Gu Yuning's shooting of the zombies on the street just now was all true.

Gu Yuning still held the gun in her hand.

The moment Xu Yan came over, he looked back as if he didn't understand why he came over. An adulterer should look like an adulterer, right?

At least not in front of her real husband.

The young man looked at Lu Su Qian with a cold expression. His eyes were not the familiar pitiful look in men, nor the ignorant fear, but a strong morbid and possessive look.

——It was a more intense madness than facing Xu Yan.

Gu Yuning knew that it was best for him to pretend to be pitiful and ignorant, but he really didn't want to leave this exciting world so quickly and return to the place where he had to wait every day.

The muzzle of the black hole was not pointed at Lu Suqian.

But under the gaze of the two people, they watched Gu Yuning aim the gun at his fair and slender neck. This was an ultimate visual impact.

Is it a threat?

Gu Yuning, standing in front of Lu Suqian, told him clearly - yes.

"Gu Yuning?" Lu Suqian's voice began to become cold.

"Um."

The young man was not afraid at all. He was even discussing with Lu Suqian, "Brother, I want to play for a few more days. I don't want to be thrown into that seemingly luxurious villa by you so quickly. You know, I don't like to wait." a feeling of."