2.5

Cage 5: The Naked Little Blind Man/Salvation Appears/"Will You Come with Me/Plot

-----text-----

"Uh-" Gu Yuning's unspoken exclamation was muffled by Lin Shuyu.

In the bathroom, Lin Shuyu's breathing was still a little rapid. The hot penis was buried deep in his brother's body, and the semen dripped slowly.

Gu Yuning opened his eyes wide. He didn't know how long Yin Tian had been standing here. Did he just arrive, or was he in front of the door a long time ago?

Heart pounding.

In the small space, Lin Shuyu covered Gu Yuning's invisible eyes and replied slowly: "Okay."

After saying this, the two people hiding in the bathroom heard the sound of footsteps leaving. Gu Yuning breathed a sigh of relief, but the next second, he was hugged by Lin Shuyu.

Open the bathroom door.

As they moved around, semen dripped from the joint between the two of them, drop by drop, until Gu Yuning lay naked on the bed.

He was too tired, so even though he was in a mess, he fell asleep in a daze.

The lights dim.

Lin Shuyu got up and went out alone, discussing something with Yin Tian.

Have a good night's sleep.

When Gu Yuning woke up, it was already three o'clock in the morning, and there was no one in the house except for him, who was still lying on the bed. There were many messages sent to the mobile phone beside his pillow. Gu Yuning followed the voice instructions and opened them one by one.

[Lin Shuyu]: Breakfast is in the kitchen. My brother wakes up and remembers to eat.

[Lin Shuyu]: Yesterday, I put the guide stick next to the bed. By the way, there will be a guest at home today. If my brother is scared, he doesn’t need to leave the room. I will go back at noon.

"Don't think about running away." This was the last message Lin Shuyu sent to Gu Yuning, with countless malice hidden in his voice.

After a pause, Gu Yuning lowered his eyes and his face turned pale.

He knew the consequences of being caught after being caught by Lin Shuyu, so no matter how scared Gu Yuning was yesterday, he had no intention of running away.

Tap lightly with your fingertips.

The voice on the phone plays the current time bit by bit.

Gu Yuning frowned. The discomfort in his body made it difficult for him to even get up, not to mention the pain in his wrists. His breathing slowed down a little. When the young man lay on the bed with a frown, outside the room——

An unexpected guest opened the door.

The man was holding a black suit jacket in his hand, and the white shirt that should have been neatly unbuttoned was casually unbuttoned, revealing the wheat-colored skin underneath. When his eyes saw the various facilities in the living room Finally, the dissatisfaction in his eyes almost overflowed.

Yin Zhouze is Yin Tian's uncle. He raised Yin Tian until the year when Yin Tian's parents died. He is only thirty-eight years old this year.

From the beginning, he did not want Yin Tian to marry Lin Shuyu, who was also a man.

After all, the Yin family still needs an heir. But just like he didn't agree with Yin Tian's study at that time, Yin Tian had no intention of listening to his ideas.