6.11

Dislike 11: I was fucked to maturity by a man in a maid skirt/Did the master squirt/Asshole

-----text-----

Xu Yan can not only become invisible, but also feel metal powers.

The cuffs controlling his wrists suddenly fell off, and before Gu Yuning could react, he was pinned down by a man in a maid uniform.

"Um..." The man's hands were controlled above his head. The boy's eyes were red, and his wet round eyes were full of panic. He looked straight at Xu Yan, "Uh... you, how did you... uh..." He I wanted to ask you how you broke free from the handcuffs, but the harsh manipulation of your genitals knocked these words into pieces.

Xu Yan breathed heavily.

"Master, are you surprised?"

The purple-red cock quickly penetrated the soft hole, and every time it was withdrawn, a large wave of semen could be drawn out.

The strong wheat-colored arms were supported above Gu Yuning, holding his hand firmly to prevent him from struggling.

However, Xu Yan was still wearing that extremely naked maid skirt, which was black and white. As he fucked, the layers of the skirt swayed as he fucked the young man with beautiful features underneath him.

The thick and hard cock pushed into Gu Yuning's delicate vagina again and again.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhinging"

Gu Yuning's eyelashes were moist, and her face showed some disbelief at being suddenly pressed under her. If he had known that Xu Yan could break free, he should have locked his feet, neck and waist instead of just Get on both hands.

"Well--!"

Every time the glans enters, it presses hard against the delicate cervix.

Gu Yuning tilted his head, biting his red lips, and his fingertips trembled. The overly rapid pleasure in his body constantly hit his brain, making him feel more and more ashamed, especially when he saw the maid skirt Xu Yan was wearing.

"Master, don't you like me?" Xu Yan, who had strong and sharp features, smiled, his eyes full of love for Gu Yuning, and his voice was dry, "If master likes it, can we do riding next time? I promise not to struggle. .”

The hot sexual organ squeezed the delicate vaginal flesh and pushed hard into the depths of the flower hole.

Juice dripping.

Gu Yuning's breath trembled, and Xu Yan's words kept echoing in his ears. He didn't even know the name of the man on his body. He lured him in just because he fit his own taste, but he didn't expect...

"Uh... no, don't hit the uterus... haha..."

Gu Yuning's moans were soft and light, with a hint of crying. She couldn't tell the arrogance she had when she sat on the man's face and let him lick her pussy.

Xu Yan liked his irresistible appearance now, and also liked his aloof appearance before. The man who emerged from the zombie sea lowered his head and looked at Gu Yuning seriously, and asked: "If master likes me, do you want to come with me?"

He wanted to overturn his previous thoughts.

He wanted to take Gu Yuning away.

He will do his best to protect him, and he will also do his best to give Gu Yuning an environment that is no worse than now.

As long as the young man is willing to go with him.

"Well..." The glans was grinding the delicate uterine opening. Gu Yuning's body trembled slightly, and physiological tears fell out uncontrollably. "No... haha..." Even though he knew that it would be difficult for him to conceive, he still couldn't get pregnant. Where is one? What if, just this once, I get pregnant with this bastard’s child?