6.18

Dislike 18: surveillance/obsession with my brother/the end of the apocalypse/obtaining collectibles [End]

-----text-----

The atmosphere was tense for a moment.

As early as Shen Zhi entered here, Lu Suqian turned on the surveillance camera in the bedroom. He and Xu Yan watched the entire process while being vigilant and guarded against each other.

It was also at that time that Xu Yan learned that there was such a thing as surveillance in the bedroom.

"..."

Shen Zhi looked at the two people outside the door, with no expression on his face, and every move was filled with coldness, "What's wrong?"

Lu Suqian looked at him.

After being tempered by the apocalypse, the young man who was originally cold and cold now has a sense of sharpness all over his body. "Chief, there are still things in the base that require you to make decisions." The implication is that he hopes Shen Zhi can leave here.

Xu Yan stood aside and watched the show quietly.

Shen Zhi just looked at his good son, and then glanced at Xu Yan, "What specific matters need me to make a decision?"

Although he can tolerate them appearing next to Gu Yuning, it does not mean that he can tolerate them fighting for Gu Yuning with him and simply solve it all at once.

There is only one thing that determines the right to speak after the end of the world - force.

***

Two days later.

When Gu Yuning was really full of sleep and slowly opened his eyes and woke up, what he saw was the back of Lu Suqian sitting at the desk on the other side.

"?"

Gu Yuning was a little confused, "...brother?"

Lu Suqian turned around. Today was Monday. Xu Yan led the team out to search for supplies, while Shen Zhi got busy again. Lu Suqian was the only one who had time to accompany Gu Yuning.

"What's wrong?" The man stood up and walked towards Gu Yuning, "Is there anything uncomfortable?"

The last time Gu Yuning was fucked by Lu Suqian and Xu Yan, he came to this villa in a coma. He didn't have a chance to see Lu Suqian, and he only thought that he disliked him as he imagined.

so……

Gu Yuning stared at her brother who looked exactly the same as usual and thought, did he not leave?

Why? Isn’t Lu Suqian’s mysophobia serious? Besides, he betrayed him, didn't he?

The crazier it gets.

Gu Yuning knew more and more what kind of position the things he did occupied in the hearts of others.

Stretching out his hand, the young man touched Lu Suqian's Adam's apple somewhat unrealistically. After confirming that the temperature and skin touch under his hand were all real, Gu Yuning's slender white wrist was grabbed by Lu Suqian. He raised his head and his expression Somewhat innocently, "What's wrong? Brother."

Lu Suqian looked at him, his eyes darkened, and thinking about what Shen Zhi said that day, he let go of Gu Yuning's wrist, lowered his head and said, "I'm sorry."

"elder brother?"

Gu Yuning really didn't understand. She just looked at him like this, as if she couldn't understand why Lu Suqian would suddenly stop his movements. The ferocious scar on his face had disappeared because he knew that Lu Suqian didn't like it. He is intact now.