6.16

Dislike 16: Shen Zhi is satisfying the little madman/strong sense of fragmentation/black restraints/plot

-----text-----

"..."

Gu Yuning met Shen Zhi's gaze.

Really a father.

The boy, whose scars on his face had completely disappeared, cautiously said "hmm", "Dad..."

He wanted to ask why Shen Zhi was here, but what Lu Suqian said in the car a few days ago suddenly appeared in his mind. Gu Yuning was lying on the bed with a white face, his eyelashes were trembling, and his blood was hot. Leave him at a loss.

Gu Yuning remained the same as before.

Shen Zhi looked at him, the emotion in his eyes was unpredictable. He had been busy since the end of the world. If it weren't for Lu Suqian connecting the surveillance in the bedroom to his mobile phone, Shen Zhi might have been able to survive. Don't go back so late.

For a long time, Shen Zhi watched how Gu Yuning had sex with Lu Suqian.

Also because of the surveillance, Shen Zhi knew the morbid emotions in Gu Yuning's bones before many others.

But no matter what the boy looked like, he liked it.

This is the tolerance of the superior to his lover.

As early as the day he and Gu Yuning had sex, Shen Zhi acquiesced that Gu Yuning was his lover, a lover who could get pregnant and call him "daddy" softly.

Shen Zhi had no idea about Lu Suqian's later appearance.

Maybe he was angry at first, but because he had seen countless dangers outside, he finally acquiesced. After all, a delicate and beautiful boy needs to be raised carefully.

With this alone, Shen Zhi alone cannot do it.

But he never thought that when Lu Suqian came, there would be Xu Yan.

Shen Zhi even heard that after being taken away by that man, Gu Yuning played with a gun and shot many zombies. When he was about to be caught by Lu Suqian, he dared to point the gun at himself and press the button Pull the trigger.

Gu Yuning was just a few seconds away from being hit by a bullet.

Shen Zhi, who learned about it at that time, wished he could leave all the messy affairs behind and go see Gu Yuning, press the boy on the bed and fuck him until he cried and never dared to play with a gun again.

"Aren't Yuning happy to see dad?" Shen Zhi raised his eyes and asked. Every sentence in his words seemed to be filled with endless coldness. Unexpectedly, the more he acted like this, the more he liked Gu Yuning, a lunatic.

Shen Zhi was the first collection he fell in love with.

Gu Yuning wanted to get the power in Shen Zhi's hands, his body, his love, all his love, and even wanted to get pregnant with his child. But as time went by, the more people Gu Yuning met, The desire for simplicity in my heart has been hidden more and more.

Not gone.

It's just hidden.

The pale-skinned boy was lonely, his fingertips were thin and trembling, and he clenched the corners of the quilt. He whispered as if he was afraid, "Don't you blame me, dad?"

"What's wrong with Yu Ning?"

Shen Zhi just looked at him. The black business suit he wore showed off his figure to the fullest. It attracted Gu Yuning's mind and made the young man keep his eyes firmly on him.