6.2

Dislike 2: A trace of concern from his father’s charity/The dark emotions in Gu Yuning’s heart skyrocketed

[What the writer wants to say:]

The main line of this world is sweet~

Yu Ning is a bad boy who is crazy about criticism, not a good person, probably... three attackers (//∇//)

-----text-----

For the Shen family.

Gu Yuning wanted to escape here desperately, but also wanted to stay here by any means necessary.

His life and that of Shen Zhi did not have any intersection, but they did with Lu Suqian's. Gu Yuning was nineteen years old and was a sophomore, while Lu Suqian was a junior. They went to school together and went home together.

But they were just strangers riding in the same car.

Ever since he discovered that he liked them, Gu Yuning has been secretly collecting the things they used.

It could be as small as a candy wrapper or as big as a pen, nothing too surprising. Gu Yuning didn't have the guts to appear around them frequently or follow them yet.

The week passed quickly.

When it started to rain at night, Gu Yuning was sleeping. Everything in the outside world was as usual. However, when there was thunder, the young man curled up his body and covered himself with the quilt - he was afraid.

Even in his sleep, he was still subconsciously afraid.

Just because Gu Yuning stopped being bullied by those people from the age of seven to the age of sixteen. There would be physical violence at first, but later after the Shen family took action, it turned into verbal violence or inadvertent violence. intimidation.

So later on, every time Gu Yuning heard a loud noise, she would subconsciously want to curl up.

He was afraid of everything before.

In many cases, it's not like he didn't tell those in the Shen family that someone was bullying him.

But the young man seemed to be ignored by everyone, and every sound he made was like a mime in the eyes of others. Others would not listen to what he was saying, and would only reply perfunctorily: I will pass it on to the head of the family.

But will it really happen?

Gu Yuning didn't know, but there probably wasn't.

Because he did not wait for any salvation.

The young boy with delicate eyebrows was a very small one. He was wrapped in quilt and lying on the huge bed. The thunder in his ears was getting louder and louder. It also made Gu Yuning's heart tremble and contract rapidly, and every beat affected his breathing.

It's an indescribable feeling of suffocation.

Opening his eyes, a layer of cold sweat broke out on Gu Yuning's back. No matter how much he blocked his ears with his hands, he could still hear an extremely deafening sound.

He gradually curled up with force.

very scary……

With a pale face, Gu Yuning was about to collapse. For a moment, she even wanted to rush into the rain and turn herself into a zombie. Is this the only way to avoid fear?

He somewhat wanted to seek help from others.

But when he picked up the phone, tears blurred his vision, making it impossible for him to read the text on the phone screen clearly.

A perverted np who will be fucked by others [quickly/penetrated]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें