10.19

Wife 19: Gu Yuning is about to be fucked to pieces/collapse to climax/I like you [End]

-----text-----

With a sob, Gu Yuning's mind was blurred, and she didn't know what kind of answer she should give to satisfy Shen Chen.

"Husband... Haah... Husband... wuwu... don't... uh..."

The thick black cock kept thrusting into the young man's pink back hole. Every time the glans entered, it pressed against the bulge deep in the intestines. Gu Yuning moaned uncontrollably once it hit.

Toes curled.

Gu Yuning's whole body was filled with intolerance, and countless indescribable pleasures flowed through his body. Tears rolled down his face, and his fingertips could only grasp the corners of Xie Shuyi's clothes tightly, holding on tightly.

But the young man had no intention of letting him go.

After hearing Gu Yuning call "husband" in a flattering tone, Xie Shuyi's desire to win seemed to be aroused in his bones.

Beneath her body, the ferocious red sexual organ penetrated the watery flesh cavity again and again, constantly rubbing against the soft and tender vaginal flesh.

"Ah...wu..."

Xie Shu asked in a dumb voice: "Yun Ning, do you like me to fuck you more, or the person behind you to fuck you more?"

Being openly jealous and starting a war.

Hearing this, Shen Chen's eyes darkened. Before Gu Yuning could answer, he lowered his voice and said, "I'm also very curious about this matter. Can Yuning help me answer it?"

The purple-black penis penetrated the young man's pink back hole, squeezing the soft intestinal wall. The pleasure brought about every time it entered made Gu Yuning tremble all over.

Breathing messily, the young man said with a cry: "Haah...I don't, uh--!"

The mouth of the uterus was pushed up by Xie Shuyi's genitals.

Breathing paused.

As a result, all the words that Gu Yuning had planned were invalidated, and only intermittent moans and whimpering remained in his mouth, "Woo... no..."

The young man's eyes were red, and his long eyelashes cast a shadow under his eyes, as if the more others manipulated him, the more beautiful he would become.

Xie Shuyi refused to let it go. While fucking, he asked: "Brother, why didn't you answer? Did I fuck you more comfortably, or did it sink in? Huh?"

he was pressing.

Behind him, Shen Chen remained silent, but his slightly heavier breathing than before let Gu Yuning know that he was also looking forward to an answer.

For a moment, all Gu Yuning's escape routes seemed to be blocked, "Haah... they all like it... wu wu... they all like it... uh..."

I don't know when the two penises changed the speed of thrusting, from the original one in and out to the current simultaneous in and out. The sound of "puff, plop, plop" was endless, and the juice flowed out tremblingly.

Gu Yuning bit her lip. When her eyes fell on the still sunny window, she suddenly felt a little more ashamed in her heart. After trembling and whimpering, she tried hard to suppress her moans.

"Well……"

The delicate uterine opening was continuously fucked by the huge glans.

The cold pride in Xie Shuyi's eyebrows had disappeared without a trace. He lowered his voice and was not satisfied with the answer Gu Yuning gave before, "How can I like everyone?"