World 11:The Stuttering Little LickingDog in Dog Blood Novel [raising puppies]

Orphan 1: The autistic Xiao Yuning who stutters/the sick and weak brother who is full of coldness

[What the writer wants to say:]

The chapter is finished~

It’s about raising cubs and healing them together. It won’t be very long, about ten chapters.

-----text-----

【Ding! Mission: Please have five million fans. completed. 】

in system space.

[The pirated cannon fodder system No. 6688 has completed absorbing energy and has now started the next mission - the stuttering little licking dog following the male protagonist. 】

[Mission: Please get Shi Ruoyi’s love. 】

***

"You are a little orphan adopted by Shi Ruoyi."

"You like your brother"

"You are stuttering and boring, you are simple and ignorant"

"You think your flattery will gain his mercy."

"you are dead"

This is a heartthrob novel. The protagonist in the article, Gong Shiruo, is also a heartthrob who is secretly loved by everyone. He is also the brother who adopted Gu Yuning from the orphanage.

In the original book, Shi Ruoyi was born ill, and the fortune teller told him when he was young that he needed to find a strong person to take care of his life, otherwise he would never live past the age of eighteen.

And Gu Yuning is that person.

He is lucky and unlucky.

When she was adopted by the Shi family, Gu Yuning was only four years old, an ignorant age. Because Shi Ruoyi was really good-looking, the child who was born autistic fell in love with this beautiful brother at first sight, so he took his own life. Since then, he embarked on the path of secret love.

At this moment, Gu Yuning had just regained some consciousness. Before she opened her eyes, she heard noisy sounds in her ears and her hand being held by someone else.

The whole person staggered forward.

It wasn't until the chaotic sounds around him disappeared that Gu Yuning panted and raised his head to see clearly the appearance of the person holding his hand.

A very...familiar look.

The young man has a cold look on his face and eyes, and his facial features are delicate and eye-catching, like a god descending from the sky, out of reach.

Even without checking the information provided by 6688 in advance, Gu Yuning was able to know who he was - Shi Ruoyi, his brother.

The entrance to the orphanage.

An extremely expensive and low-key black car appeared in front of Gu Yuning, and the young man holding his hand finally stopped, bent down, and Shi Ruoyi picked up the short little boy next to him. The cold breath filled Gu Yuning's nose.

"Does Yu Ning know who I am?" Shi Ruoyi whispered to the child in her arms as she walked, "I am your brother."

Gu Yuning's dark eyes trembled before she regained some of her energy. She reached out and hugged Shi Ruoyi's neck. He leaned lightly on the young man's shoulder, without opening his mouth to speak, nor did he feel any emotions because of Shi Ruoyi's words.

After all, everyone knows that he is a child with mild autism.

Shi family.