5.16

Ex-Boyfriend 16: The Fall of the Soul/Threat to Gu Yuning/Jiang Yan’s Disappearance/Liar/Plot

-----text-----

Tokiomi had almost all of Gu Yuning's lifeblood.

Except for the video of their first lovemaking, Shi Chen did not send any subsequent records related to Gu Yuning to Jiang Yanjing.

During those three months, Gu Yuning lived without dignity.

With his limbs entangled in chains, the farthest place he could see was the room, and he had to endure Tokiomi's toying with him every day. The nakedness of his body, the degradation of his soul, and the collapse of his consciousness. Gu Yuning was just like what Tokiomi said, I don't want Jiang Yan to see all this.

But Gu Yuning did not reply to this message.

While he was waiting for Jiang Yanjing to come back, he confessed to him, even if Jiang Yanjing would suffer from it.

Gu Yuning only had a little more than a year left. He was already terminally ill and might die suddenly someday. There was no reason to be threatened by Tokiomi anymore, and there was no reason to stay away from Jiang Yanjing again. No Say goodbye once.

Gu Yuning knew exactly what Tokiomi would do.

Outside the window, the weather today was pretty good. It was afternoon now, but Gu Yuning didn't want to move. She was still lying on the bed waiting for Jiang Yanjing to come home.

The weather in this city is very good.

It was only cold for a few days. Even if she was still hiding in the house, Gu Yuning could feel the warmth outside.

Time passed slowly, and there was no reply from Gu Yuning. Tokiomi on the other side kept sending messages, but none of them were opened by Gu Yuning.

Completely ignored.

[Tokiomi]: Gu Yuning, do you really love Jiang Yanjing that much? Are you sure Jiang Yanjing loves you too?

[Tokiomi]: But we are getting married.

These were the last two messages from Tokiomi.

Even though Jiang Yanjing has been with Gu Yuning during this period, the engagement he made with Tokiomi has not been terminated. It has just been postponed for a period of time. Jiang's father and Jiang's mother can make concessions on other matters, but this is the only one. no.

Just because Tokiomi has an extremely profitable drug that is about to be released.

As long as the Jiang family seizes this opportunity, they can reach a higher level, even if this matter requires sacrificing Jiang Yanjing's marriage.

Jiang Yanjing has been so busy these days because of this.

On the phone, the special reminder set by Gu Yuning sounded.

[Boyfriend]: Yuning, I may not be able to go home tonight. I have to go to my parents later.

[Boyfriend]: [Transfer: 5,000 yuan]

[Boyfriend]: I want to have a good dinner.

at the same time.

[Tokiomi]: I have a lot of evidence here that Jiang Yanjing was with other people. Do you want to see it?

These messages appeared on Gu Yuning's mobile phone screen at the same time.

Shichen didn't wait for Gu Yuning's answer and directly sent him the so-called evidence, which included a lot of news that Jiang Yanjing was going to marry Tokichen. It also contained the admission of Jiang Yanjing's parents, the location of their marriage, and hotel.