5.11

Ex-boyfriend 11: Morbid threat/Jiang Yanjing’s indifference/The intertwined breathing of the two/Imprisonment plot

-----text-----

Tokiomi was talking to himself.

Gu Yuning no longer had any energy to argue with him. He was very, very tired.

His consciousness fell into a coma. On the big snow-white bed, a young man with too beautiful features was lying on it. His body was covered with traces of malicious intentions left by others. His limbs were wrapped with restraints. Everything around him was labeled, except those who were close to him. There is no such place.

***

Wake up.

Gu Yuning had nothing to tell the time. The room was silent and hazy, and he couldn't see much. Only the fatigue on his body reminded him of what he had experienced.

Time passes little by little.

When Tokiomi stepped here again, the room was dim. He turned on the light. The light seemed to be of inferior quality produced in the last century, illuminating the place dimly.

The surroundings were shrouded in mystery.

Gu Yuning's eyelashes trembled, and when she raised her eyes, she saw Tokiomi, "..."

The man walked towards him, "Aren't you surprised?"

"What?" Gu Yuning's voice was very soft and a little confused. He really didn't understand why all of this happened.

Tokiomi didn't tell him what he meant. He raised his chin with his hand and looked at Gu Yuning's overly delicate and beautiful eyebrows. He was breathing heavily and he wanted to fuck him.

Tokiomi's body smelled of cold laboratory utensils, mixed with the bitter taste of some kind of medicine, which made Gu Yuning's throat tighten.

"Do you know that Jiang Yanjing hasn't noticed that you are gone yet?"

Tokiomi's fingertips were cold, "How long do you think it takes to love someone?"

"Is love really infinite? If one person disappears long enough and the other person waits long enough, you say..." He looked into Gu Yuning's eyes, "He will still love you ?"

There was a faint hint of madness in Tokiomi's words.

What does it mean to disappear for a long time?

Does he want to imprison Gu Yuning here forever?

Why?

Just because Jiang Yanjing likes Gu Yuning?

"you……"

"Shh. Don't talk." In Tokiomi's world, a "collectible" does not need to be spoken. It only needs to be beautiful enough, meaningful and valuable enough. "Yuning, I really want to collect it." I sent the video of you having sex to Jiang Yanjing, do you think he will be in pain?"

Tokiomi is not a normal person from beginning to end.

He doesn't even know what to do when he likes someone, he only knows endless possession, and crazy desire to release his possession, and hopes that he can be infinitely close to Jiang Yanjing.

But Jiang Yanjing made him sad.

So he also wanted to make Jiang Yan shocked and sad.

Gu Yuning's breathing was rapid, and her struggling movements only made the sound of the chains louder, "Tokichen, are you...are you crazy?"

"No."

Tokiomi answered him, "I'm just curious. How about we witness this moment together?"

As he said that, he took out his mobile phone. The video in the memory card had been imported into the mobile phone by Tokiomi. Under Gu Yuning's devastated gaze, he sent the video to Jiang Yanjing.