7.13

Cheating 13: Gu Yuning takes the initiative to cheat/Ji Yihe can’t believe it/He regrets it/Plot

Ji Yihe turned around and saw Gu Ye's appearance clearly through the light in the living room. He knew what the man was thinking. He raised his eyebrows and said with a smile: "Of course I am happy."

When Gu Ye was about to speak, Ji Yihe interrupted him, "I'm curious, aren't you afraid that Gu Yuning will know what you did to me?"

Ji Yihe is already rotten in Gu Yuning's heart, so it's not unacceptable to be a little bit worse or worse, but what about Gu Ye? Can he really abandon his identity as a good brother and face Gu Yuning who looks at him with disgust?

Both of them have leverage on each other.

Gu Ye didn't speak, his figure was slender. He first glanced at Gu Yuning who was unconscious on the bed, and then asked softly: "What do you think Yuning would be like if she knew you had confessed to me?"

According to Ji Yihe's understanding of Gu Yuning.

The young man would definitely think that he was with him because of Gu Ye, and would desperately want to divorce him.

"..."

The two of them were checking and balancing each other, and unknowingly, they had become grasshoppers on a rope.

Ji Yihe's eyes darkened, and many ways to get rid of Gu Ye flashed through his mind, but he personally rejected every one of them. Not to mention their identities, Ji Yihe couldn't let him go because of Gu Ye's importance to Gu Yuning. he died.

After all, at that time, Gu Yuning could really divorce him without any scruples.

"What do you want to do?" Ji Yihe asked with a cold expression.

Gu Ye didn't think it was a better place to talk now, so he turned sideways and asked Ji Yihe to walk out with him.

In the bedroom.

Gu Yuning's beautiful features fell into darkness, while on the side, on his mobile phone, requests to add contact information were constantly being sent by users with the name "Cheng Yi".

The next day.

When Gu Yuning woke up, he was quiet for a while before he remembered everything that happened last night. The young man's collarbone was not covered tightly with a quilt, and all kinds of tooth marks and green and red marks appeared on the snow-white skin. It was terrifying no matter how it looked.

These are all things Ji Yihe left behind.

Gu Yuning lowered his eyes, feeling sore and weak all over his body. He looked at the bedroom. In a daze, he remembered the countless cameras pointed at him last night. His face turned pale. The young man looked upward again, but he couldn't see where it was. There is something.

"..."

There are so many thoughts in my mind.

Gu Yuning didn't say anything. He touched the phone in front of him. As soon as he opened it, Cheng Yi's friend applications came into view. This was a new account. He just saw the word "Cheng Yi" and didn't think much about it. Gu Yuning Clicked Agree.

Less than half a minute.

[Cheng Yi]: Wife, have you thought about it?

[Cheng Yi]: Do you want to be with me? It’s okay to have a relationship first.

[Cheng Yi]: [Autistic.JPG]

[Cheng Yi]: Okay?

Cheng Yi seemed to be guarding his cell phone all the time. As soon as he passed, the message was sent.