1.11

Wife 11: Her tender uterus was fucked hard by a boy/It was so satisfying that her juices flowed/“Can I get pregnant?”

-----text-----

Gu Yuning was only wearing a loose black shirt. When he rubbed the bed sheets impatiently, his snow-white shoulders were exposed. The sharp contrast between white and black made the young man at this moment look like an elf born in the darkness.

Xia Yi stood there. He didn't hear Gu Yuning say "Okay", so he asked over and over again: "Is it okay?"

What can be done?

Fuck me?

Gu Yuning's whole body felt hot, and she couldn't say "no" out of her mouth.

His clothes were torn apart eagerly. Under the urging of the medicine, Gu Yuning didn't have much patience, so he felt aggrieved and said softly, "Okay."

Xia Yi raised his eyebrows silently, and as soon as he got closer, Gu Yuning pressed forward eagerly.

The young man's face was flushed, his clothes were messy, and his snow-white skin still bore all the traces left by his husband yesterday. Among them, the tooth mark on the collarbone was really eye-catching. Xia Yi didn't like it, so he lowered his head, put his lips close to the wound, and kissed it gently, tenderly and greenly.

"Does it hurt?"

The boy who had always been like a wooden boy asked, Gu Yuning whimpered, and his mind was filled with confusion. He forgot whether he was in pain at that time. He only remembered that when he was left with this tooth mark, the fear and fear were greater than the pain.

"Ugh...don't, don't just kiss there...it's so hot..."

He murmured randomly, and the swollen flower hole under his body trembled and spurted out a stream of vaginal fluid. The hole kept shrinking, and he was extremely eager for something to come in and relieve the itching.

The medicine Xia Yi bought was not of the type that harmed the body. On the contrary, it could help people like Gu Yuning, whose body parts were not fully developed, to ripen.

Xia Yi slowly bit open the buttons of the black shirt made of imitation silk with his teeth. Each kiss mark went down the collarbone and stopped on Gu Yuning's slightly bulging chest.

"Ugh... no... don't bite there..."

Gu Yuning's lips were red, and because of the pleasure, she subconsciously raised her chin, "It's so hot... Xia Yi... ugh... don't, don't bite me there..."

"where?"

The pink breasts were wrapped in the warm mouth, and even the snow-white breasts below were sucked by the boy. The itch kept coming, and at the same time, the feeling of emptiness under her body became stronger and stronger.

Gu Yuning was very sensitive, he was crying, and every time Xia Yi felt comfortable, his body would tremble involuntarily.

"Is my brother bleeding?"

Xia Yi's deep and cold eyes looked at the young man trapped in lust. His complexion was as pale as the sun, and even without any expression, it gave people a sense of morbid paranoia.

"No, uh... no..."

"I do not believe."

Gu Yuning's jade-like ears suddenly turned red. He had lied, but it would be really shameful to tell the truth. He was not as lewd as he thought.

The desire that gradually spread out from his body made his whole body weak, and his legs closed together unbearably and rubbed. Xia Yi didn't put on pants for him, so he only had to open his legs to see the pink and white scenery.