9.4

Stepbrother 4: The tip of the red and tender tongue is numb from being sucked by someone/The seduction of Master Chu/Roumomomo

-----text-----

More like seduction.

Chu Yi hesitated for a moment before he realized that Gu Yuning was calling him. His heart trembled, but he didn't know why Gu Yuning was talking to him like this.

But these are very normal in the minds of young people.

Because... the person who gave the money was Chu Yi, so it was very common to ask for his opinion. The title "brother" was like a way for Gu Yuning to please Chu Yi.

No matter how much Gu Yuning doesn't adapt to this, he still has to be a little more obedient with only 10,000 yuan in his pocket.

"……elder brother?"

The thin and frail young man stood in front of Chu Yi, holding a bit of clothes with his fingertips, and asked cautiously.

"……Um."

Chu Yi's throat was dry. He wanted to say something, but couldn't. In the end, he just glanced at Gu Yuning's clothes and nodded, "Okay."

So Gu Yuning returned to the fitting room.

Appearing in front of Chu Yi and He Shengyang in different appearances again and again, waiting for their answers.

Between the "yes" and the occasional "no", Gu Yuning looked like a fitting model, but all the clothes he wore were bought by Chu Yi, including those who were mute by Chu Yi. The ones that say "no".

Go out.

Gu Yuning followed Chu Yi and left the shop that made him terrified.

He lowered his head subconsciously, but Chu Yi held his chin and lifted it up forcefully. In his ears, his voice was a little careless, "Why do you always lower your head at such a young age? Isn't this bad for the cervical spine?"

"……Thanks."

Reluctantly speaking, this can be regarded as the first time Chu Yi has shown kindness to Gu Yuning, and it is also the first time he has touched Gu Yuning's skin in a real sense. In the past, he either disliked Gu Yuning for being "dirty" or disliked Gu Yuning. "Ugly", it was too late to hide, let alone the touching of flesh against flesh.

After confirming that he raised his head.

Chu Yi took Gu Yuning's thin white wrist and walked forward. He still didn't want the ugly thing next to him to get close to his brother, but he was not as resistant to Gu Yuning as before.

how to say……

Chu Yi felt that it was not impossible for him to be friends with Gu Yuning.

It's just that Gu Yuning has to be his follower, the kind of follower who puts him first in everything.

He family.

After getting out of the car, Gu Yuning followed Chu Yi with a lot of snacks he had never eaten before, eating the ice cream that was almost melting in his hands and walking with his head down.

He didn't even notice his mother coming out of the room.

Jiang's mother stood on the stairs, looking at her son who passed by her. She did not ignore Gu Yuning like before, but looked at his back in a daze, her heart aching. In a daze, she thought of herself because of My ex-husband died unexpectedly.

"...Yuning?" she shouted.

But I don't know if her voice was too low or if Gu Yuning had already walked away. There was only the sound of a door closing waiting for Jiang Wei.