World 6: In the end of the world, the man who is hated by Everyone

Dislike 1: A sick little lunatic/not liked by anyone

-----text-----

[The pirated cannon fodder system No. 6688 has completed absorbing energy and has now started the next mission - the "child" who is not loved by anyone. 】

[Mission: Survive. 】

***

"You are forced to look ugly."

"You are not liked by anyone."

"You live in a dangerous and chaotic world."

"You are a timid madman who longs to be loved."

In May 2379, the world changed dramatically. As a heavy rain fell, countless humans who drank the rain turned into "zombie" in literary creation. The world wailed. Even if the country tried to restore order at an extremely fast speed, None were successful.

And now there is less than a week left until the end of the world.

G city.

In the suburbs, there were several very large villas, or what could be called manors. Gu Yuning slowly ate his lunch while being ignored by others.

He lowered his head.

Sitting in the most inconspicuous corner of the long table, his skin was morbidly pale, and the conversation between his father and brother kept coming to his ears. It was clear that there were only three seats separated, but it seemed to be very far away.

He is the illegitimate son left behind by the Shen family.

When he was seven years old, he was brought here from the orphanage as the child of Shen Yikong, the eldest son of the Shen family at that time.

However, when Gu Yuning was taken over, his real father had already died, so he was adopted to the current head of the family, Shen Zhi.

Shen Zhi is Shen Yikong's youngest brother, and he is only thirty-two years old this year.

In this world, the Shen family gathered the wealth of the entire G city. After the end of the world, the head of the Shen family, Shen Zhi, Gu Yuning's adoptive father and his half-brother Lu Suqian, occupied the entire G city and joined forces. The largest base for human survival in the country was established.

It's a pity that Gu Yuning is the most inconspicuous cannon fodder among them.

On the first day of the apocalypse, Gu Yuning was accidentally bitten to death by a servant infected with the virus in the villa.

At that time, Lu Suqian actually had the ability to save him while standing on the stairs, but he didn't just because Gu Yuning had no value.

He is cowardly, timid, and doesn't even have a good-looking skin.

In the first week when Gu Yuning was brought to the Shen family at the age of seven, he went to the same school as Lu Suqian and was bullied by countless children who simply liked Lu Suqian. It was also at that time that his face was ruined.

A long scar ran diagonally from the top of the nose to the right side of the face.

Very ugly.

Very ugly.

Even though he was later sent to the best plastic surgery hospital in the country, the scars were not erased. As a result, Gu Yuning, who had become more and more inferior, became gloomy, withdrawn, and became more unlovable.

He was like a stray dog that anyone could kick.

He is skinny, weird and cowardly, and even his only beautiful hair was destroyed when he was young.