10.9

Wife 9: Live broadcast from behind/jealousy/thank the puppy for licking the owner’s wet pussy/good dog

-----text-----

Who made Gu Yuning fall in love with him?

Xie Shuyi's thoughts were so full that they overflowed from his eyes. Even if Gu Yuning didn't want to know, she was forced to notice his thoughts, "You..."

In this momentary gap, Xie Shuyi had already taken the young man's mobile phone over. Looking at Gu Yuning's moist eyes, he lowered his head and touched the tip of his nose with the tip of his nose, and said softly: "Yuning, I also want to follow you." When you live stream sex, it’s clear that I’m your boyfriend, right?”

He is feeling aggrieved.

Thank you for your grievance.

The tip of Gu Yuning's nose was slightly pink, and she was a little overwhelmed by his extravagant advances. She said hoarsely: "Don't pretend..."

Gu Yuning clearly knew that Xie Shuyi was pretending to be wronged by him, but she could only turn her head and turn a deaf ear. However, she did not expect that Xie Shuyi was so shameless that she lowered her head again and bit his nipples, which were clearly already licked by him. Swelling.

"Well……"

The unbearable pain and pleasure came over again, and Gu Yuning shuddered all over, her nipples were tender and red, and she was wrapped in Xie Shuyi's warm mouth, feeling the tongue licking and sucking them.

Very itchy.

Tears appeared in Gu Yuning's eyes. In desperation, her thin white fingertips could only pull Xie Shuyi's hair again, "Oh... don't bite... I agree... you can, you can live broadcast... okay?"

Unknowingly, Gu Yuning's bottom line had been lowered again and again for Xie Shuyi, and she even forgot that she had inexplicably jumped to the road of live broadcasting sex before she agreed to have sex with the boy.

As the winner of all this, Xie Shuyi did not stop sucking on her boyfriend's tender red nipples, but instead pressed harder. The more fierce he was, the more he gave in to the young man who was seeking advantages and avoiding disadvantages.

Gu Yuning's eyes were red and she was whimpering.

Her white toes dragged uncontrollably on the snow-white sheets, and every move was filled with collapse.

She was dripping with sweat, and even the newly swollen hole between her legs was trembling and spitting out transparent semen. The towel around her waist came apart at some point, leaving her porcelain-white skin half-covered. Meat.

"Uh... no..."

He pushed Xie Shuyi with his hand, but he didn't push. Instead, he became even more embarrassed.

The tender nipple tips on her chest were already red and swollen.

Xie Shuyi's eyes darkened and his blood boiled. It wasn't until he noticed Gu Yuning's weak whimpering that he raised his head and asked in a hoarse voice, "Yu Ning agrees?"

Breathing rapidly, Gu Yuning's eyes were red and she didn't want to answer him - he asked knowingly.

The phone was opened by Xie Shuyi. There was no password. Just swiping the screen twice, Xie Shuyi found the platform for Gu Yuning's live broadcast. After entering the backstage, Xie Shuyi looked at everything on the screen and asked: "Boyfriend , how do you start the live broadcast?"

Gu Yuning pinked the tip of her nose and didn't want to pay attention to him, but she was pinned down by Xie Shuyi. She raised her head and first reached out to rub Xie Shuyi's fluffy hair. Then Gu Yuning looked at the phone and said in a hoarse voice. : "Just click on the broadcast option at the bottom."