4.7

Little Widow 7: Husband’s Weird Sexual Fetish/The Womb Still Contains Evil Demon’s Semen/Plot

third floor.

The man's footsteps slowly appeared in the stairwell, and in a certain bedroom, the young man was still being played with by his own child. The lotion kept flowing and falling, and the bedroom was filled with his fragrance.

Gu Yuning couldn't bear it anymore, her eyes were red, her breathing was a little short, and she wanted to cry, but she was afraid that Yu Yunci would hear her, so she could only bite her lip and endure it.

"Well……"

Outside the bedroom door, Lu Yuxun stood here wearing a black windbreaker.

The husband who had just returned home from a busy trip smelled the fragrance of his wife, but he stretched out his cold white fingertips through a door. As a heavenly master, he was even more like Yu Yunci than Yu Yunci at certain times. Ghosts.

open the door.

Lu Yuxun stood outside the door and quietly looked at the scene inside the house.

Gu Yuning raised her head helplessly when she noticed someone coming in. Tears rolled down her eyes. The beautiful young man obviously did not expect that she would see her real husband at this time. She breathed tightly and slowly pulled herself away. His ankles were hidden back.

"O-husband..."

Lu Yuxun raised his eyebrows. He did not expect that Gu Yuning, who had only met him once, would still remember him.

After saying "Yeah", he ignored everything in front of him and walked towards the bedroom. He did not ask Gu Yuning why there was milk, nor why Yu Yunci was still drinking milk. Instead, he stood in front of Gu Yuning.

He was very tall, and his condescending appearance was intimidating for no reason.

Gu Yuning smelled a very faint scent of incense and turned pale. He wanted to ask for help to his husband who had finally returned home, but he didn't know how to ask. Nervousness filled his body, but Yu Yunci was still sucking him. There was no response to the milk.

"Afraid of me?" Lu Yuxun asked.

With just one glance, Lu Yuxun, a heavenly master, could see how many ghosts and ghosts were hiding around Gu Yuning.

His dead husband counts as one.

Lu Yuxun's eyes were focused on the child in his arms, his so-called son.

In fact, Lu Yuxun saw it when he married Gu Yuning, but he didn't stop it or drive it away. After all, it was very interesting, wasn't it?

The famous Tianshi is a cold-hearted person to the core, even if Gu Yuning is his wife.

Just sniffing the aroma in the bedroom, Lu Yuxun returned his gaze to Gu Yuning's body, or rather to his tender red nipples that were still dripping with milk.

Pink?

Breastfeeding.

Why?

Lu Yuxun didn't understand. There was a clear doubt in his eyes. When he saw Yu Yunci's faint resistance, he became curious. "Does it taste good?" he asked Yu Yunci.

"Wha...what?"

Gu Yuning looked at him, her ears turned completely red, and there was a mist in her eyes.

Lu Yuxun, who didn't get an answer, said, "I can drink it too, right?"

"..."

Now, not only Gu Yuning, but also Yu Yunci looked at him, with endless malice in his dark eyes. He hated Gu Yuning's current husband, and it would be great if he could die like Yu Ze.