8.7

CEO 7: A black-haired young man wearing a suit was lying on the bed and masturbating/being discovered by his brother/playing with a vibrator

-----text-----

The cold white slender fingers helplessly grasped his white-pink cock, and the glans was constantly being moved in his hand. The crystal water on the top was spat out, and along the shaft of the shaft, the unfamiliar and soothing palm was wet.

The sound of "gurgling gurgling" kept ringing in the dark bedroom.

It was very soft, but in Gu Yuning's ears it was extremely loud.

"Well……"

The top of the glans was rubbed by the palm of the hand, and the sensitive orifice trembled and spit out a drop of water. The shaft was raised high and continued to harden in Gu Yuning's hand.

The long fingers were completely wet with mucus.

Gu Yuning didn't expect to feel so comfortable. The slit of her red lips was slightly open, and she was taking in small breaths. The vibrating egg hidden in his vagina had not stopped beating. Every time it rubbed against the delicate vaginal flesh, it made her whole body feel full. tremble.

"ah……"

Gu Yuning, who frowned and had wet eyelashes, couldn't get release no matter what. The wet hole in her vagina kept swallowing the pink vibrating egg. The flesh of her hole was numb due to the shock, and semen flowed from it. come out.

The pink cock being held and stirred by the fingers has not yet ejected.

The corners of Gu Yuning's eyes were wet and red, as if she didn't understand why it was so slow here.

The passage of time made him breathe harder, until the nine o'clock bell rang, and the stern-looking young man fell completely on the bed.

All the strength in his body seemed to be drained out in an instant.

The vibration in the flower hole never stopped.

The flesh of the hole was trembling as it bit the vibrating egg that wanted to penetrate deeper. No matter how hard it was swallowed, it seemed that it could not resist its attack.

"ha……"

Gu Yuning whined and stretched out her hand to get close to the flower hole to pull out the vibrating egg, but she didn't notice the sound of the bedroom door being opened.

"Hmm..." The young man's pinkish fingertips trembled and reached the pull tab of the vibrator. The vaginal fluid was so transparent that he couldn't pull it out of the hole with his fingertips. If he touched it even slightly, the tab would slip from his hand.

The liquid is sticky.

The corridor was hesitant and hesitant.

Lin Ze, who was standing in front of the door, also completely stiffened. He couldn't believe what he saw. The blood was surging all over his body. Even the temperature of the surface of his skin seemed to have increased a lot. His breathing became heavier. He couldn't blink. Looking at Gu Yuning who was collapsed on the bed.

He paused, then took another step forward.

But instead of going out, he took two steps forward, closed the door and locked it.

Is Gu Yuning a hermaphrodite?

Lin Ze was thinking in his mind as he walked towards the bed.

After clearly seeing everything between Gu Yuning's legs, his brain was completely empty. There was nothing in it except the desire to continue watching.