8.6

CEO 6: The undercurrent in the early morning/jealousy/a vibrator inserted into the young man’s vagina/half-meat

-----text-----

Gu Yuning wanted to divorce Lin Zhiqing.

This is not a word of consultation, but a notice.

Just the fact that Lin Zhiqing pretended to be a woman and deceived him was enough for Gu Yuning to divorce him.

Hearing this, Lin Zhiqing's face darkened. Looking at the cold-hearted husband in front of him, he smiled playfully and asked softly: "Don't you like me, husband?"

Gu Yuning: "I told you as early as the night of our wedding."

dislike.

There is no need to like it.

In the past six months, Lin Zhiqing may have been the only one sinking into this marriage.

The person he fell in love with had neither heart nor feelings, he was just a superior person with "interests" in his eyes.

Lin Zhiqing was aroused by Gu Yuning's words. It was clear that the man who was begging him to be gentle last night could easily say that he wanted to divorce him this morning.

"Isn't Yu Ning afraid that her intersex identity will be discovered by others?"

Lin Zhiqing was half a head taller than Gu Yuning. She lowered her head and kissed his lips carefully until she kissed him until they were red again. After noticing the rapid breathing of the young man in front of her, Lin Zhiqing raised her head and got very close to him, "Husband must be pregnant with me." The child..." The tone was ambiguous.

"And... the semen is in the uterus. If you try to block it, it will only increase the chance of pregnancy." Lin Zhiqing said this very lightly.

Gu Yuning's eyebrows were condensed and she allowed him to say these unbearable words to her.

"Don't even think about getting rid of me," Lin Zhiqing said. "From the day we got married, we have been tightly bound together."

The words fell.

Lin Zhiqing returned to his usual appearance as if nothing had happened. His facial features were sharp and beautiful, and his hair was smooth. The long black hair made him look more like a woman. Perhaps to make Gu Yuning look familiar, he was still wearing a white skirt today.

Gu Yuning did not wear glasses and frowned slightly. Her eyes did not follow Lin Zhiqing, but waited for his next move.

indeed.

He couldn't get rid of Lin Zhiqing.

At least for now, Gu Yuning didn't want to expose that he was not a normal man, and he didn't want to anger the Si family behind Lin Zhiqing. "Put interests first" is Gu Yuning's first principle. The test just now was just to see how important he was in Lin Zhiqing's heart.

"husband?"

Lin Zhiqing walked up to her cold-looking husband, holding a black and simple suit in his hand, which perfectly showed off Gu Yuning's slender figure. "Will you wear this dress today?" His voice was soft, and he waited for Gu Yuning quietly. answer.

Half a minute later.

The young man said coldly, "Yeah."

In an instant, Lin Zhiqing's chaotic and irritable mood was easily soothed by his words.

In the restaurant.

Si Yangu and Lin Ze, who had been sitting at the dining table early, were extremely quiet. There was no ordinary intimacy between father and son. It wasn't until they heard two footsteps that Lin Ze reacted slightly.