2.7

Cage 7: Being fucked by his uncle until he squirted/Gu Yuning’s fair body was left in a mess

-----text-----

Really? Why do you ask?

Yin Zhouze looked at the blind young man in front of him. His heart was beating fast. Thousands of thoughts kept running through his mind. In the end, he could only say, "Really."

Because he hopes that Gu Yuning can be more lucky and happy, Yin Zhouze will try his best to be nice to him.

"Thank you, uncle..."

Gu Yuning was very polite and never forgot to thank the man no matter how happy he was.

Saying that, as if to thank Yin Zhouze, he spread his legs, and the delicate pink hole under his body was gently rubbed against the man's erect penis. The vaginal fluid soaked Yin Zhouze's black underwear, and the veins on the man's forehead bulged. Beating.

"Baby, that's not how seduction works."

Even though Yin Zhouze has never fucked anyone else, he has seen a lot of ridiculous things in the business world. He took off the only piece of fabric on his body, and the extremely huge and hot cock hit that tender pussy.

Juicy.

Yin Zhouze turned around and pressed Gu Yuning under him. His wheat-colored skin made him look particularly sexy at this moment. Gu Yuning's whole body shivered because of his "baby", and her white fingertips grasped the man's arm.

The young man was very sensitive. His vagina was just rubbed by his genitals, and he vomited out a large amount of sticky vaginal fluid.

"Well...uncle..."

Gu Yuning didn't know what Yin Zhouze was like, nor what would happen after he fucked her. Maybe it was like Lin Shuyu said, he was cheap, so others could play with him as much as they wanted if they were just a little nicer to him. Looking at him.

The huge glans slowly rubbed the tender pink hole, and after making sure it was soft enough, he fucked it straight in.

"Ah... so, so big..."

The tight flower hole was completely opened.

Gu Yuning's eyes were blank, and physiological tears rolled down from the ends of his eyes. As the hot cock entered, he felt that his whole body was about to be burned.

Dripping with water.

The layers of vaginal flesh hungrily sucked Yin Zhouze's huge meat blade.

The man's breathing was heavy, and his eyes became darker when he touched the beautiful young man with dull eyes beneath him.

Yin Zhouze, who was trying to have sex for the first time, was not a good person. Even the self-control he was proud of fell apart under Gu Yuning's patient sobs.

"Haah...uncle, uncle...so fierce...um...don't..."

The ferocious purple-black sexual organ pushed open the soft pussy again and again, reaching deep into the flower hole.

The hot shaft grinds the shaft until the water is boiled and squirts out.

Yin Zhouze was like a ferocious beast that had lost his mind at the moment. He only wanted to fuck up the little blind man who was seducing him. He thought he would not turn into a beast like Lin Shuyu and get Gu Yuning all over his body. Embarrassed.

But when he really felt the pleasure of making love, Yin Zhouze found that his self-control seemed to have never appeared before.

"Ah...! The top, oooooh... it's hitting the uterus... don't... don't get it there..."