3.3

Young Master 3: The pink cock was played with by the "lady"/the tender pussy was discovered/fingered to orgasm

-----text-----

At noon, Gu Yuning, who was sitting in his house, saw many people he didn't recognize walking in.

Standing among them was a person with a red hijab on her head. After Xiao Chen told her again and again last night, Gu Yuning already knew that she was his future wife.

The young master who was hidden in the general's mansion was wearing the same bright red wedding dress. As soon as he stood up from the bed, he saw his wife lifting the hijab on his head.

"You all go out, Zhuxiang stays."

"……yes."

The maid who came out from the palace with Ji Qing stayed by her master's side. She had a pretty face. She slowly raised her head and stared at Gu Yuning not far away. She was stunned for a moment, and the only trace of reluctance in her heart disappeared at this moment. .

After all the people around the eldest princess left, Ji Qing raised his eyes and looked coldly towards his husband.

He originally thought that Gu Yuning was an ugly, even dirty fool. Otherwise, how could his good father betroth him to him?

But after his eyes really fell on Gu Yuning, Ji Qing paused and then looked away.

"Zhuxiang, you also go out."

"Master...yes."

The door was gently closed.

At this moment, only Ji Qing and Gu Yuning were left in the room.

Ji Qing, who was wearing a bright red wedding dress, slowly walked towards the bed. When he actually walked to Gu Yuning's side, the little fool who had not yet reacted realized that his wife seemed to be much taller than him.

But Gu Yuning couldn't speak.

She would just look at him helplessly.

"What a fool?" Ji Qing's voice was very soft, a kind of softness disguised by suppressing the throat.

Of course he couldn't accept Gu Yuning, a fool. After all, no matter how much he pretended, he was not a real woman.

Ji Qing is a man disguised as a woman.

No one knows this except him and his mother-in-law who died early.

Besides... the people who know may be already dead.

"Your name is Gu Yuning? Do you know who Gu Jing is?"

He approached Gu Yuning almost unruly, very close, with red lips, black hair, and sharply drawn eyebrows. However, Gu Yuning could not speak. It was difficult for him to talk to anyone except Xiao Chen. Communicate.

Like a dull piece of wood.

At noon, the guests in the General's Mansion had not yet dispersed. Only Gu Jing was entertaining them outside, but it was very lively.

Gu Yuning stood there, not used to Ji Qing's approach, and staggered back. However, in the next second, he was caught off guard and tripped onto the couch covered with bright red quilts, his eyes red.

He missed Xiao Chen a little, and he didn't want a wife anymore, so Gu Yuning slowly said in sign language - Can you leave?

Ji Qing couldn't understand what the little fool in front of him was doing.

But it's not difficult to see that he has some interest in Gu Yuning.

As early as the moment he entered, he observed this room. Except for some necessary people, no one was guarding here. In other words, Gu Yuning was almost in the palm of his hand.