World 10: The Fishing System is Beautiful and the landlord of the yellow net

Wife 1: The pretty landlady who plays with fans/sexually harasses her on live broadcast

-----text-----

【Ding! Mission: Please make He Shengyang like you. completed. 】

in system space.

[The pirated cannon fodder system No. 6688 has completed absorbing energy and has now started the next task - a beautiful landlord who earned two apartments through "live broadcasting". 】

[Task: Please have five million fans. 】

***

"You are an internet porn star with half a million fans."

"You are poor and beautiful"

"You are anxiously enjoying the attention of fans."

"You died under someone else's knife. Cause of death: love killing."

"What is the anchor doing?"

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Wife, can you show your face?"

"Shasshasshasha——"

"Is my wife masturbating or playing with her little pinkie?"

On the screen of the mobile phone, many barrages appeared in front of Gu Yuning's eyes. After a moment of confusion, Gu Yuning realized what he was doing at the moment. His fingertips trembled, and he couldn't help but let out a muffled groan in his nose, "Well... …”

Silent and delicate, her popularity in the live broadcast room quickly reached 5,000.

My mind goes blank.

Gu Yuning's eyes were wet, and memories kept flooding in her mind.

This is a BL erotic novel. The protagonist, named Xie Shuyi, is a senior high school student who was born into a wealthy family. However, he was thrown out of his home by his parents on a rainy night because he was rebellious and wanted to engage in music and did not want to go to school.

Except for his schoolbag and mobile phone, Xie Shuyi had nothing. Xie's father and mother even directly told people who had worked with the Xie family in L City not to help Xie Shuyi in any way.

But no one expected that Xie Shuyi, who was living on the street, calmly found a cheap and noisy place with the three thousand yuan in his WeChat account. The rent of two thousand yuan happened to be the limit of what he could afford.

Even though he was so poor that he was dying, Xie Shuyi never asked his family to borrow money. He just managed to keep his face and work hard to live, but he often had to face the landlord's rent demands and sexual harassment.

Gu Yuning is the landlord who sexually harassed the protagonist in this article.

"..."

After a while of silence, Gu Yuning continued to accept the memory, but at the same time he did not forget what he was doing. Muffled and seductive moans appeared in the live broadcast room, and from time to time he could hear the sound of water.

In the book, Gu Yuning fell in love with Xie Shuyi's appearance, so she rented the house in her hands to him for nearly half the price, and then hung out in front of Xie Shuyi intentionally or unintentionally, but all of this was ignored by the young and cold and arrogant Xie Shuyi. The eldest young master ignored it.

Gu Yuning was also a shameless person. After knowing clearly what Xie Shuyi meant, he seriously started his own live broadcast "career". After all, he was short of money, very much.