9.7

Stepbrother 7: The penis was fucked into the tender red cavity/Being forced to say by Chu Yi/The little slut was having a great time being played by her husband

-----text-----

"Brother...um...brother, brother..." with a soft and gentle cry.

Gu Yuning kept calling Chu Yi "brother", hoping to make Chu Yi soften his heart and let him go, but how could this be possible?

Chu Yi was not the good person Gu Yuning imagined.

From the first day he met Gu Yuning, Chu Yi's image was not that of a good person. He chuckled softly, as if he was happy for Gu Yuning's obedience, "Yu Ning, do you want to shout? Huh?"

The ferocious meat blade once again penetrated the wet hole.

The pleasure continued to surge towards Gu Yuning, tears rolled down from the corners of his eyes. The young man who had never experienced such an unbearable feeling sobbed, and Chu Yi's words echoed in his ears, "As long as the baby calls 'husband', my brother will let you go." ".

——Will he really be let go?

There was a burning sensation behind Gu Yuning's ears. He was feeling shy.

Very shy.

Being discovered by Chu Yi about her intersex gender and having sex with him was enough to make Gu Yuning feel ashamed, but she never thought that such a thing could happen in bed.

what to do?

"Ah... so, so sour... um... no, don't touch it..." Gu Yuning was praying.

There is a faint intention to close the legs.

The tender red meat cavity trembled and she bit the hot penis tightly, the juice was crystal clear, and the purple-red cock quickly moved in and out of the tender flower hole. Every time it entered, the glans was pressed hard against a slightly raised soft meat deep in the hole. .

"Well--!"

The thin waist trembles.

Gu Yuning's eyes were a little dazed, and tears fell from the corners of his eyes. He seemed to know nothing, but everything was clear in his mind, "No...brother...don't..."

The handsome and delicate young man's eyes turned red from crying, and he cautiously begged Chu Yi for mercy.

But how could the arrogant Young Master Chu let him go so easily?

He would only fuck in the places that scared Gu Yuning again and again.

The glans pressed against the young cervix of the uterus, pushing against it rapidly. Each stroke brought an endless sense of fear to Gu Yuning. Her lower abdomen twitched slightly, and her vaginal flesh became inexplicably sore. She tried her best to wrap the purple-red penis tightly, trying to stop it. Come down.

Gu Yuning bit his lip and was covered in sweat. He thought of what Chu Yi had just said and suppressed the shame in his heart. His ears were red and he was crying, and said softly and softly: "Oh... Husband ...Brother...let, ah...let me go...please...please..."

Let him go.

Gu Yuning didn't know where he was being fucked by Chu Yi. He only knew that there was no place where his penis could be pushed.

Fingertips tremble.

Countless fears of being fucked rushed towards Gu Yuning. Tears were blinked by her eyelashes. The young man who had just turned eighteen was so pitiful.

He was being bullied by Chu Yi.

When Chu Yi heard the word "husband", instead of letting Gu Yuning go as he had said before, he became even more fierce.