10.11

Wife 11: The young man fills the young man with semen/Shen Shen arrives/Three people in the Shura field

-----text-----

The huge glans penetrated straight into the narrow uterine cavity.

The sensitive inner wall of her uterus trembled, but she could only cling to Xie Shuyi's hot glans pitifully, with no other choice.

"Asshole..."

Tears overflowed from the corners of Gu Yuning's eyes. He knelt on the bed. The back of his neck, which was originally white, was now a little pink. His knees were rubbed red by the sheets. Gu Yuning's breathing was rapid. He couldn't hold on any longer, "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... No……"

But Xie Shuyi had no intention of stopping.

The fiery red hard cock went in and out of the young man's dripping hole again and again, and the sound of "puff, plop," was heard endlessly. Xie Shuyi asked softly: "Who is the master calling you?" He was very persistent, "It's me. , or the man who fucked you last night?”

Pleasure exploded in Gu Yuning's body.

The fingertips were slightly curled up, the young man's eyes were red, and his body was shaking a little as Xie Shuyi pushed against the ground. As soon as he opened his mouth, a tearful moan came out uncontrollably, "Ah... wuwu... yes, haah. ...it's you...my husband said it was you...well..."

He answered sincerely.

But Xie Shuyi didn't believe it, and he didn't want to believe it. After all, how could he let go of such a good opportunity to play with young people?

The hole was rubbed red by the cock. Transparent water continued to flow from the place where the two of them met, dripping onto the sheets under Gu Yuning, leaving a large wet mark.

Xie Shuyi held Gu Yuning's mobile phone in his hand, and the live broadcast room had not yet been closed by him.

So the nearly 50,000 spectators just looked at Gu Yuning's pitiful appearance after being fucked.

But the more pathetic the young man is, the more exciting it is for the audience.

[Fuck, fuck, my wife is squirting! ! ! 】

[So much water, so pink pussy, so tender holes, so white body, help me... isn't this my destined wife? 】

[Lick it for me]

【Ah ah ah ah wife! It's my wife who's squirting! It’s okay, I’ll lick them all off! My wife squirts as she pleases! I like it wherever you squirt! ! ! 】

[Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Didn’t anyone realize that the boss hasn’t left yet? Help, I’m a pervert, I’ll kill you]

[+1 upstairs, I discovered it too, I’ve discovered it a long time ago! kswl forget it (collapsed) (disposed)]

Shen Chen indeed did not leave here.

He was handling official duties and was wearing a Bluetooth headset. On his desk where the assistant could not see, he was playing the footage from Gu Yuning's live broadcast room on his phone. He was watching the beautiful young man being fucked by other men, and he was also watching Gu Yuning cry and watch. Make him collapse.

When he saw Xie Shuyi opening the young man's tender uterus, he stared hard and stood up uncontrollably. The chair scraped against the ground and made a sharp sound, which instantly attracted the attention of other people outside the door. This was It was the first time in history that Shen Chen lost his composure in front of everyone.

He couldn't describe his mood at this moment.

I just feel mixed feelings.

Shen Chen wanted to find Gu Yuning. After all, the place where they were having sex was in the new room he had opened for the young man in the early morning.