9.13

Stepbrother 13: Chu Yi’s paranoia and pain/He Shengyang kneeling down to help him wipe his semen/Plot

Too nervous to say complete words.

On the contrary, Chu Yi, who was waiting for his answer, was not nervous at all.

Chu Yi was even expecting He Shengyang to discover all this.

Gu Yuning had no choice. He tremblingly stretched out his hand to pull up the quilt on the side and tried to cover himself. He was in such a miserable state that he should not be seen by others, let alone He Shengyang.

The bedroom door was completely pushed open.

He Shengyang came in. He was very tall and looked normal. He quietly looked at the mess in the room.

"elder brother."

"Um."

Chu Yi put on his clothes in front of He Shengyang, then raised his eyes and looked at him, "What's the matter with you coming here?"

Chu Yi was so calm at this moment, as if everything that happened in front of him was normal to him, but his eyes were so depressed that he stared straight at He Shengyang. He didn't understand what he was going to do. Only then can He Shengyang fall in love with him.

"Yu Ning's bedroom is ready. I'll come over and tell you, and..." He Shengyang took a deep look at Chu Yi, "Xiao Yi, please control your temper, don't..."

"Nothing else?"

Chu Yi said: "Don't argue with him? Or don't let Gu Yuning stay here? Brother, can you... be nice to me?"

The sound was very soft.

On the bed, Gu Yuning, who was hiding under the quilt, vaguely heard Chu Yi's almost pleading voice, and his breath stagnated. The person who was obviously strong and jerk in front of him was horribly humble in front of He Shengyang.

Like a down-and-out person who wants something but can't get it.

Gu Yuning took a deep breath and tried his best to ignore the fatigue on his body. He wanted to escape from here, but he was naked.

Outside the quilt.

He Shengyang was silent, feeling a little helpless. Looking at his brother's appearance, he quietly thought about how he seemed to have paid less attention to Chu Yi recently. He knew that Chu Yi had no sense of security since his parents divorced.

But these were not the reasons for him to play with Gu Yuning.

He Shengyang's tolerance for Chu Yi in the past made He Shengyang not say this outright, but just said, "Chu Yi, you are an adult and can be willful, but don't you know what you should do and what you shouldn't do? ?" The tone was slightly colder. This was the first time He Shengyang called Chu Yi's full name.

"elder brother……"

He Shengyang didn't hear what he said and looked at him, "You bullied Yu Ning, didn't you?"

"..."

Chu Yi knew that He Shengyang had discovered what he had done to Gu Yuning. He admitted it indifferently, as if he was angry and eager to get He Shengyang's reaction and said: "Yeah, what's wrong? He is willing to be When I bully, one is willing to beat and the other is willing to suffer. Brother, isn’t this okay?”

But the question is, is Gu Yuning really willing to suffer?

He Shengyang didn't want to argue with him out loud, so he tried hard to suppress his temper and walked to the bed with a sullen face.