6.10

Dislike 10: Being licked by a man/Xu Yan wears a maid skirt/riding and being fucked until her pinky squirts

-----text-----

"Hold……"

Only this word can express the emotion in Xu Yan's heart. What does it mean to say that I will give you food here if you want?

Xu Yanzhi's breathing quickened slightly, and he stared at Gu Yuning's exposed pink nipples without blinking. His Adam's apple rolled. He didn't know what the young man's ultimate goal was, but no matter what it was, it couldn't stop him from sucking there. Determination, "Yes."

He said it.

Gu Yuning's white fingertips pressed on Xu Yan's chest. He stood up, walked to the wardrobe, opened it, and picked out a very revealing and naked sexy outfit, a black and white maid skirt.

This was also a gift given to him by Lu Suqian, but Gu Yuning had never worn it, but it came in handy now.

Two black slings are used to tie around the person's neck, and there are white and black lace on the chest to set off the bulging chest of others.

The skirt under the body is even more convenient to put on and take off. It can be taken off from both sides and put on from both sides. It is a tear-off style.

Xu Yanyan originally thought that these were worn by Gu Yuning himself, but he saw the young man walking towards him with it in his hand. Soon, as Xu Yanzhi stiffened, he was dressed up as a wheat-colored erotic slave by Gu Yuning.

His wrists were locked with cuffs. If he moved a little, the crisp clanking sound of the chains could be heard in people's ears.

Gu Yuning was very satisfied with his collection at the moment. If it weren't for the end of the world, he would even want to use a camera to take a picture of Xu Yan's appearance at this moment.

It will be beautiful.

It also reflects that whether Lu Suqian looks like this or remains calm, he should look good.

The obsession in his eyes keeps growing.

Gu Yuning was a little lunatic who kept his word. When Xu Yanyan was really obedient and he put on the maid skirt, he knelt down beside the man again, pulled up the hem of his clothes and took it into his mouth. He leaned over slightly and put his nipple into his mouth. He entered Xu Yan's mouth and said vaguely: "Open your mouth."

He was ordering him.

But even if Gu Yuning didn't say anything, Xu Yanyan would open his mouth and take the boy's pink nipples into his mouth. After all, this was his reward.

The man sucked hard.

Gu Yuning's breasts were continuously licked and sucked by Xu Yan, and the sound of "tsk, tsk" was heard. The man's nose was filled with the fragrance of the young man, and Xu Yan's whole body felt hot with every bite.

The more he tasted it, the more Xu Yanyan thought about what it would be like when Gu Yuning's sweet milk flowed out.

Will a young man be so embarrassed that he cries?

But according to the character of Yu Ning, he would not do it. He would only use this to tempt him to take off his clothes again, and then he would be obedient and handcuffed to the bed.

"Well..." Gu Yuning frowned, with a blush at the end of her eyes. Xu Yan's actions were really a bit fierce.

He didn't like this feeling of being out of his control, but since this was Xu Yan's request, Gu Yuning didn't let him stop. Instead, he indulged him, even though the flower hole under his body was already stretched out and spitting out semen.