10.17

Wife 17: Fatal Shura Field/Young Man Accidentally Shows His Face/Caught Masturbating During Live Broadcast/Plot

-----text-----

"..."

When Gu Yuning heard the voice, his originally mushy brain suddenly woke up. He turned his head and a layer of mist appeared in front of his eyes. He looked at Xie Shuyi beside the door helplessly. He was stunned and closed his eyes again, as if he felt this Everything is like his hallucination.

Xie Shuyi...is back?

No matter how you look at it, something is wrong. Shen Chen heard the sound of the door opening. He put his suit jacket on Gu Yuning first, then straightened himself out and turned to look at Xie Shuyi.

"Ha." Shen Shen laughed and asked, "Your boyfriend?"

Xie Shuyi's cold and proud face was covered with frost, and his eyes were fixed on Shen Shen's disgusting face. His expression was cold, but his hands hanging by his sides were clenched into fists. If he hadn't been afraid that Gu Yuning would be worried, he would have wanted to Fight with Shen Chen.

"if not?"

Xie Shuyi replied slowly. He endured it again and again, and finally said: "Let's go out and talk." This is the only bit of sanity he can maintain now——

Gu Yuning couldn't let Gu Yuning see his violent side.

Shen Chen agreed.

The mobile phone that was still live broadcasting was placed on the sofa. Gu Yuning was breathing heavily and watched them leave here without even saying a word to stop them.

outside the door.

As soon as Shen Chen closed the door, he met Xie Shuyi's fist. Unexpectedly, he was hit hard. He groaned. There was a trace of blood at the corner of his mouth. The man raised his hand to wipe it away and raised his eyebrows. He counterattacked with a cold face.

Neither Xie Shuyi nor Shen Chen are weak people.

One has studied Taekwondo and the other has some experience in martial arts.

After several repeated blows, the scars on the two people's bodies continued to increase, and the punches were hard to the flesh. Xie Shuyi's eyes were red, and he desperately wanted to kill Shen Chen here. "You know he is mine." The voice was sinister.

Shen Chen, who received his punch, only found it funny, "So? It was me who met Gu Yuning for the first time, and I was the one who had sex with him for the first time. You are just a villain who takes advantage of others. What qualifications do you have to speak against me?" With the last sentence, his deep tone turned completely gloomy.

Indeed, he was indeed not very aboveboard in informing Xie Shu about his parents, but didn't Xie Shu use these underhanded tactics in the first place?

It's just tit for tat.

He hasn't cried out to Qu yet, so why did the person who did such a thing first cry out for Qu? Is it disgusting?

Shen Chen had a cold face. He was very calm, but his strikes were not slow at all. Every punch landed firmly on Xie Shuyi's body.

"Hold!"

"I'm a villain? Then what are you? A beastly bastard?"

Xie Shuyi was suffocating in his heart. He was indeed unfair in using his identity to find Gu Yuning, but so what? Gu Yuning was clearly not with Shen Chen at that time, right?

Just because he uses his status to pursue people does not mean that he will continue to seduce the person he likes into bed without any limits and unilaterally when he has a partner.