11.3

Orphan 3: A sulky little boy/a little stutterer who likes his brother/an abandoned child/plot

-----text-----

Gu Yuning huddled in Shi Ruoyi's arms, clenching the corners of his clothes with both hands, her eyes slightly moist, as if she would cry in the next second.

He is afraid.

Not only Shi Ruoyi noticed it, but also Ji Xiu, who had always been outgoing and carefree. He raised his hand and touched his nose helplessly. Ji Xiu stared at the small group of cubs, thought for a while, and then spoke. Said: "Is he... so timid?"

"..."

Gu Yuning didn't say anything after hearing this. Instead, she turned her head and leaned on Shi Ruoyi's chest aggrievedly, facing Ji Xiu with her fluffy black hair. The child who originally had no mood swings was now full of grievances.

Shi Ruoyi's whole body stiffened for a moment. The child in his arms was soft and breathing very lightly, but it was not to the point where no one could notice it.

"Ruoyi?" Ji Xiu asked, looking at his silent friend.

After shouting twice in succession, Shi Ruoyi responded, "What's wrong?"

Ji Xiu stretched out his hand and gently touched Gu Yuning's soft face, like a marshmallow. After making sure that the child in his friend's arms did not resist, he said, "Is he so timid?" Ji Xiu asked again. Read it again.

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw the child whom he had just touched turned his head silently. His whole body was buried in Shi Ruoyi's arms, and he could not come out without being touched. He looked like a soft milk dumpling, and he was still angry. .

"Tsk." Ji Xiu retracted his hand in embarrassment.

Shi Ruoyi looked down at Gu Yuning, who was very dependent on him, picked up the child in his arms and stood up, saying to Ji Xiu, "Who wouldn't be timid after seeing you?" It was like a sarcastic sentence.

After saying that, before her friends behind her could react, Shi Ruoyi carried Gu Yuning back upstairs.

Shi's parents each have their own jobs and usually don't go home. Even if Shi Ruoyi's health is not good, they don't think their own jobs are as important.

Second floor.

When Ruoyi returned to his bedroom at that time, Gu Yuning had fallen asleep in his arms. His eyelashes fell under his eyes, curled and dark. Shi Ruoyi looked at him quietly, only feeling that this person he had left from the orphanage The child adopted from the middle school is surprisingly well-behaved.

He, who had always been fair-faced and dark-hearted, couldn't bear to be too cruel to him.

After all, Gu Yuning was still so young, and he was brought back by him without knowing anything. If Shi Ruoyi didn't treat him well under such circumstances, it would be really bad to the core.

Leaning over, Shi Ruoyi put Gu Yuning on the bed. Just when he wanted to leave, he realized that Gu Yuning had not let go of his clothes.

Five tender and small fingers tightly grasped the corner of the clothes.

Shi Ruoyi paused and wanted to take the clothes out of Yuning's hands, but as soon as he moved, Gu Yuning on the bed fluttered her eyelashes uneasily, as if she was about to wake up.

"..."

After a moment of stalemate, Shi Ruoyi sighed softly, suppressed the cough in his throat, and slowly took off his T-shirt.

He was naked from the waist up, and his body was not skinny, but had obvious muscles. The abdominal muscles on Shi Ruoyi's lower abdomen were extremely smooth, but his skin was too fair, which made it look sickly.