2.8

Cage 8: Plot/"Brother, he doesn't want you anymore"/Chains, bells/Uncle is a liar

-----text-----

Time passed by unconsciously.

It's still the second floor.

A week ago, two owners came here who were supposed to live here. Everyone knew why they came here, including Yin Zhouze.

Gu Yuning has been resting in the man's bedroom since she was fucked by Yin Zhouze that day.

The vision of the eyes has vaguely recovered, but not much. In addition to the gray area in front of the eyes, some light occasionally appears.

Yin Zhouze was very kind to the little blind man whom he had deceived. He would bring some gifts to Gu Yuning every day after get off work. In addition to countless flowers, there were also many things that Gu Yuning wanted to get but never got when he was a child.

Yin Zhouze bought Gu Yuning a copy of stuffed toys, cakes for one person, various models of cars and ships, etc. Basically everything other children owned.

He is really taking good care of this timid little blind man.

Today is the first day of September, and the cicadas outside the window are still chirping.

Gu Yuning only wore a shirt belonging to Yin Zhouze. The hem of the shirt was loose, and all the exposed skin was covered with traces deliberately left by the man.

This week, they played hard.

Gu Yuning held the guide stick in her hand and walked towards the bedroom door. As she walked, someone put a black chain on her white ankle. It was very thin and several bells were hung on the round ankle bone. , this was not Yin Zhouze's doing, but Gu Yuning's initiative to ask him.

Just because of this, Yin Zhouze will find him as soon as possible when he comes back.

It's five o'clock in the afternoon, and Yin Zhouze will go home in half an hour.

As usual, Gu Yuning stood quietly in front of the door and waited. Today is actually no different from the past, except that today is Gu Yuning's birthday. As early as yesterday, Yin Zhouze said that he would go home early to celebrate his birthday with him.

"Buy a big cake, just for us Yu Ning, okay?"

Gu Yuning only remembered that she pursed her lips and tried hard to hide the smile on her face, but she still couldn't hide it and replied softly: "Okay..."

He is very well-behaved and has always been well-behaved, so these are all rewards from his master.

During this week, Yin Zhouze took good care of him. This was a fact that anyone could see at a glance.

Outside the bedroom door, a tall man pressed the doorknob.

Inside the house, Gu Yuning heard the sound, so he couldn't hide his anticipation and ran out. He held the guide stick in his hand and kept walking forward.

The door opens.

"uncle……"

"Brother, you are not good."

"..."

Gu Yuning's whole body was stiff. After his brain realized who the person in front of him was, he hurriedly stepped back. But the more anxious he became, the more chaotic his steps became. As he staggered, the bells on his ankles jingled.

"Well -" Gu Yuning didn't react. She tripped over the edge of the blanket and knelt on the blanket. She fell heavily, but the pain all over her body disappeared because of the footsteps approaching her ears.