7.16

Cheating 16: Do you want to own Gu Yuning with us/Being played with by Gu Ye/Cheng Yi’s sarcasm

-----text-----

There was no reply.

And in the bedroom.

The collision of chains continued, and Gu Yuning sobbed. In a daze, he seemed to hear the sound outside the door, but as Gu Ye fucked him, it seemed that everything was an illusion. His fingertips trembled and tears fell uncontrollably. down.

"Well……"

The hole was carefully swallowing the huge penis, the liquid was transparent, and the sound of "puffing, puffing" appeared and reached the ears of Gu Ye and Gu Yuning.

"Does Yu Ning like brother?" Gu Ye was very persistent about this question and asked repeatedly, as if he would not give up until he got an answer from the young man.

"Aha……"

The glans pressed hard against the delicate cervix of the uterus, a small slit appeared, and countless transparent juices flowed out from it. Gu Yuning fluttered her dark eyelashes and moaned softer than the other, "Uh... Hi, oooooo... I like…I like my brother…ah——!”

The man fucked hard.

The mouth of the uterus was trembling as the glans was pressed against it.

Gu Ye was very excited when he got this answer. He didn't care if Gu Yuning was forced to say it. He only cared that Gu Yuning liked him, and that was enough.

The purple-black penis quickly thrust into the wet flower hole.

The tender meat stuck to the huge pillar, sucking and licking it gently. Even if it was burned to the point of watering, it did not let go and was still wrapped up carefully.

Tears fell from the corners of my eyes one by one.

Gu Yuning stared at Gu Ye's face in a daze, as if she had returned to her childhood.

It's just that he was too weak at that time, and his brother was too reliable, so every time his parents quarreled, he would tremble and hide outside the door, waiting for his brother to come home.

But since they went to grandpa's house, everything changed.

His brother completely disappeared from his world. Every time he went to school or came home, Gu Yuning was always alone next to him. In his freshman year, the main reason why Gu Yuning was able to notice Ji Yihe was because he was somewhat similar to Gu Ye.

In other words, he is similar to Gu Yuning's brother when he was a child.

The same reliability, the same coldness, and the same gentleness towards him.

The sound of the chains in his ears was very obvious. The young man was in a state of embarrassment as he was pressed down by Gu Ye and kept being fucked. His eyelashes trembled slightly and tears fell down so easily.

Fingertips trembled.

"Well..." The whimper was very soft.

Gu Yuning originally thought that she and Ji Yihe were entering a happy marriage at that time, but she did not expect that after the marriage, he would receive devastating news one after another.

My husband's weird habits.

I was tempted to go out to "pick up guests".

Another side of my brother.

And her husband once confessed to his brother.

Bad news after bad news poured into the frail young man in one day, until he collapsed and became similar to the mother in his memory, and finally fell into bed with his brother again.