2.9

Cage 9: Training/Gu Yuning returns to the cage again/Missed birthday/Semi-plot

-----text-----

From night to day, Gu Yuning has been waiting.

Looking at the sunlight shining on the ground, Gu Yuning's face turned pale. He didn't know how long he had to wait, one day? Two days? Or three days? The chains on his ankles seemed to be the best mockery to him.

Lin Shuyu, who had stayed up all night with him, was getting more and more gloomy. He was full of paranoia and couldn't accept that Gu Yuning cared about others, and said in a gloomy tone:

"Brother, do you want to keep waiting?"

Wait for someone who can't wait no matter what.

Gu Yuning stood there, tears falling quietly from the corners of his eyes. The memories of Yin Zhouze and Shen Shi kept appearing in his brain, as if everyone who was kind to him would eventually disappear.

Seeing this, Lin Shuyu no longer waited for Gu Yuning's answer.

He knew that this stay was long enough for his cowardly brother to give up.

The exclusive chain for fun does not require much strength to be violently torn off, but as if Lin Shuyu wanted to let Gu Yuning remember everything that happened during this period, the black lock ring left on his ankle was still intact. The whole ring is on top.

The bell rings.

Gu Yuning leaned quietly on Lin Shuyu's shoulder, his voice kept coming to her ears.

"Gu Yuning, do you think there is anyone besides me who is willing to wait for you? Besides me."

Gu Yuning's eyes were dull and she didn't express a single word after listening.

Lin Shuyu may have forgotten what he said in the bathroom that day. He said that he only wanted Gu Yuning's body. He said that he needed a child. He also said that his husband also needed a child.

Is this also called liking? Gu Yuning didn't understand.

On the road with cars coming and going.

Gu Yuning couldn't hear anything except the noisy sounds in his ears. The mess in his ears made people feel suffocated for no reason. A beautiful blind man who lost his eyesight returned to the house that trapped him.

In the bedroom.

This place was like a cage where Gu Yuning was imprisoned, very similar to the feeling Lin Shuyu gave him.

Even if Gu Yuning fled to the horizon, it seemed that he would be caught by Lin Shuyu. There was no way to escape, but this time it was not just about locking him up.

Lin Shuyu walked out of his bedroom and found a chain in the utility room that he had treasured for a long time.

He bought the golden one for a long time, but he never had the chance to put it on Gu Yuning. It was only today that the cold chain was finally fastened to its owner.

"Special, special reputation..."

Gu Yuning's eyes were red. He cried for a long time. When he felt the cold touch on his ankle again, he stretched out his hand. He wanted to refuse. He wanted to push Lin Shuyu away, but the man held his finger and held it. He fastened the chains together.

"This is the first time that brother has left me, so I only punish him for locking himself with me." Lin Shuyu smiled, "But if there is a second time, brother knows what he will go through, right? ?” The bad threat is very obvious.