6.15

Dislike 15: The fair-skinned beauty was fucked to the point of climax and the pink powder squirted/Dad is back/Yu Ning wakes up

What don't you want?

Now the fierce and evil Lu Suqian and Xu Yan could not tolerate Gu Yuning.

Two equally hot penises penetrated Gu Yuning's two holes one after the other. Lu Suqian pushed deeply, sticky juice flowed out from deep, and the sound of "pop-pop-pop" balls slapped constantly. in this bedroom.

No one knows whether the sound insulation here is good or not.

It's just that reason is overwhelmed by desire, making people just want to fuck the beautiful young man in front of them, preferably until he is no longer bad.

Xu Yanzhi's blood circulation was rapid, and there was only Gu Yuning in his eyes, and the feelings that seemed like both liking and love were so strong that they almost enveloped him.

He still liked him, even if he was treated like a dog by the boy, even if he and Lu Suqian took possession of him.

Because there is no way.

The person he likes is someone who is just crazy about excitement.

Xu Yan didn't want this to wear off the wantonness in Gu Yuning's bones, but he also couldn't accept that one day in the future, without his knowledge, just like Lu Suqian, he would be inexplicably cuckolded by a young boy for stimulation.

So I had no choice but to let the boy remember the feeling of exhaustion now.

Let him know that it is not the so-called more "stimulation" that makes him better, but the more "stimulation" he has, the more breathless he will be.

The ferocious and huge cock penetrated Gu Yuning's flower hole. The wet hole kept squirming, the flesh was soft and tender, and it clung tightly to the hot pillar. The green mouth of the uterus kept being pushed against, and every time Gu Yuning felt weak all over.

"Ah... no..." His trembling fingertips caught Xu Yan's black and hard hair, which made his palms sore, "Bad dog... uh uh... uh--! Don't... don't push there... "

He's going to be broken.

The uterus kept spraying water, and I wanted to pray that the glans wouldn't hit it, but it didn't work.

Xu Yan is very bad.

A small opening was opened in the delicate cervix of the uterus, and the sweet juice flowed out more violently, dripping down Gu Yuning's taut white toes.

A small pool of water has gathered on the ground.

"Aha……"

Lu Suqian was not to be outdone. Every time he entered, the glans rubbed against the prostate of Gu Yuning's back point. The tight intestine was stretched open, and the sound of "puffing, plopping" fluid kept coming during the thrusting.

Gu Yuning's breathing was rapid, her red lips were slightly open, and she was taking in oxygen with small mouthfuls. Her eyelashes were trembling. He was very sensitive. Whether it was being pushed against the uterus or squeezing the prostate, Gu Yuning's whole body felt weak.

Each moan was louder than a whimper.

He was being fucked by two people. Gu Yuning didn't react until now with a long reflex arc.

Tears rolled down from his eyes, "Ah..." He grasped Xu Yan's hair tightly in his hands, "Don't... wuwuwu... so, so sour... uh..."

The wet hole couldn't help but shrink.