10.8

Wife 8: I like you/The tips of your tender pink nipples are red from sucking/He also wants to live stream sex with a young man/Miscellaneous meat

-----text-----

Gu Yuning didn't say anything, and slowly wiped the wet water drops on her hair with a towel, as if she didn't understand the identity of Xie Shuyi who said these words.

A tenant who is harassed and pursued by the landlord, or a passerby who unilaterally dislikes Gu Yuning having sex with others?

Or neither?

Inside the hotel room.

Xie Shuyi didn't understand why Gu Yuning didn't answer him, and asked with a cold expression, "Why don't you speak?"

"say what?"

Xie Shuyi gritted his teeth and stared at the young man in front of him, as if in disbelief.

What else can be said?

Asking whether he was fucked by Shen Chen last night, who he liked, and what their current relationship was, Xie Shuyi held back his breath, but looked at the pale Gu Yuning , he suddenly couldn't say a word.

Just stood there quietly.

After waiting for a long time, Gu Yuning said, "I had sex with him here yesterday. Do you have any questions?"

"..."

Xie Shuyi: "I like you."

Xie Shuyi suddenly said these words, his palms were sweating, and his cold amber eyes were fixed on the young man in front of him. Xie Shuyi's brain was dizzy. He had never been good at twists and turns. If he liked someone, for Xie Shu said that he must tell him seriously and openly.

There is nothing to beat around the bush, and there is nothing to deceive. Young Master Xie just likes her, and there is nothing hard to express.

But still nervous.

Xie Shuyi waited quietly for Gu Yuning's response. He froze in place and a layer of sweat broke out on his back. He repeated in a trembling voice: "Gu Yuning, I like you." It was very straightforward.

Very straightforward.

Gu Yuning raised her head blankly, looked at Xie Shuyi, and said hesitantly, "What...what?"

See this.

Xie Shuyi didn't know why, but a huge stone suddenly fell in his heart. As long as Gu Yuning behaved more awkwardly than him, the cold and arrogant young master Xie could regain his previous calm appearance, "I said, I like you."

"Gu Yuning, can you promise me?"

Xie Shuyi took a step forward and was extremely close to Gu Yuning. As long as he stretched out his hand, he could easily take the young man into his arms and said seriously: "You won't suffer, I am very rich, at least my parents Very rich, even if we didn't succeed in getting together in the end, the breakup fee just for my parents to break up would probably be eight figures."

——A whole ten million.

For Gu Yuning, this was undoubtedly like a golden pie falling from the sky, but no one could tell him whether he could catch the golden pie or whether it would kill someone.

in the room.

After Xie Shuyi regained his sanity, he quickly discovered Gu Yuning's current weakness. He was very short of money.

And it just so happened that Xie Shuyi had money, a lot of money.

"oh?"

Gu Yuning's long eyelashes cast a small shadow under his eyes. He raised his eyes to look at Xie Shuyi. The smile in his eyes flashed quickly and could not be caught by anyone. He did not expect Xie Shuyi to be so direct, nor did he expect Xie Shuyi to be so direct. The book will lure him now with money.