Extras: Warm daily life,Follow-up of the story/Their wedding

Extras: Warm daily life/Kissed by the jealous Shen Chen/Follow-up of the story/Their wedding

-----text-----

Early autumn.

It rained rarely in L City.

At Gu Yuning's home, Shen Chen was standing in the kitchen making breakfast. On the windowsill beside him, several pots of plump succulents were watching all this quietly.

Now is Gu Yuning and Shen Chen's third year together.

Xie Shuyi was just a junior this year and left the house early because he had classes this morning. Only Gu Yuning and Shen Chen were left at home.

It's half past nine in the morning.

In the bedroom, Gu Yuning opened his eyes hazily. He did not rush to get up, but lay on the bed quietly listening to the sound of rain falling outside the window. It was very refreshing and healing, and made his already lazy nerves become even more lazy.

After lying down for about ten minutes, Gu Yuning slowly got up.

Underground, the live broadcast equipment that was in a mess last night had already been packed away. Gu Yuning took a nap, with tiny teardrops hanging on his dark eyelashes. He only had a loose white T-shirt on him. After washing, Gu Yuning stepped on Wearing slippers, he walked out of the bedroom.

As I walked, my clothes swayed.

Dots of marks on the young man's body were slowly exposed, and their numerous numbers were enough to prove how intense they had been last night.

kitchen.

Shen Chen happened to have prepared breakfast at this time. There was an apron hanging in front of the solemn and indifferent CEO Shen. After putting the breakfast on the dining table, Shen Chen looked up and saw Gu Yuning leaning on the door frame and asked softly: " woke up?"

"Well..." Gu Yuning spoke lazily with a strong sense of weariness.

The collar of the T-shirt was loose, and red plums had been deliberately dropped on the young man's snow-white neck. All kinds of tooth marks and fingerprints were all hidden under the thin clothes, making Gu Yuning feel like a treasure possessed by an evil dragon.

No one is allowed to peek.

Taking a step forward, Gu Yuning walked towards Shen Chen. He stretched out his hand and gently wrapped his arms around the man's waist. He rested his chin on Shen Chen's shoulder. He closed his eyes and asked, "When did you get up? It's so early..."

It was obvious that Shen Chen and Xie Shuyi went to bed much later than him last night, but this morning they both got up earlier than him. It was unfair.

Shen Chen hugged Gu Yuning's slender waist and whispered, "I haven't taken off my apron yet." There was helplessness in his words, but he didn't lift his hands from Gu Yuning's waist.

Gu Yuning didn't care much about this, raised his head slightly, looked at the gloomy side face and asked, "Did Xie Shuyi go to class?"

"Um."

After Shen Chen finished speaking, she lowered her head and kissed Gu Yuning on the lips.

Even though three years have passed, Shen Chen is still somewhat hostile to Xie Shuyi's existence, and Xie Shuyi is also the same. Gu Yuning has long been used to this, and with trembling eyelashes, he kissed back gently.

It's like flattering, but also like comforting.

Shen Chen kissed her hard, prying open Gu Yuning's teeth, and carefully sucked on the young man's soft scarlet tongue. The sticky sound of water appeared, and Gu Yuning whimpered, with a muffled nasal voice, and a glimmer of water appeared at the bottom of her eyelashes.