7.7

Cheating 7: Gu Yuning was sent out by her husband/a rough man on the construction site tore open his suit and asked his wife to fuck her hard

-----text-----

Ji Yihe couldn't believe what he heard.

Lowering his head, he looked at Gu Yuning without making a sound, and the words the young man just said echoed in his mind - help him get the person he likes?

Did Gu Yuning like anyone else besides him?

when?

Ji Yihe's face was gloomy, his fingertips pressed against Gu Yuning's fingertips, rubbing there little by little, as if silently tightening the atmosphere, "Who does Yuning like?"

"...Cheng Yi."

After hesitating for a moment, Gu Yuning pursed her lips and gave the answer. At the same time, his chin was pinched by Ji Yihe.

"Cheng Yi?" the man asked with a chuckle.

But the young man responded without any hesitation, "Yes."

Ji Yihe really didn't know what the relationship was between his wife and Cheng Yi. Except for the three previous cheatings, Gu Yuning never saw Cheng Yi in his communications or in his daily life. Moreover, the young man didn't know that the person who cheated on him was Cheng Yi.

A chill radiated from his body.

The silent emotions crushed Gu Yuning's tense nerves bit by bit.

He loves Ji Yihe.

So he was curious, even at this level, would the man still send him out again and again? And ridiculously fulfill his wish, let him get Cheng Yi?

The chin was pinched.

Ji Yihe's emotions were aroused by Gu Yuning, which was a prelude to the man losing control, "The person my wife likes is Cheng Yi? Why didn't I know? Did she like her a long time ago, or not long ago?"

"..."

Is this a warning?

Gu Yuning didn't know.

But he didn't understand why Ji Yihe was so excited.

"A long time ago." The young man's eyes were red with discomfort, his voice was trembling, and the shirt on his body was wrinkled by his husband, which made people want to press him on the desk and play with him even more.

"Cheng Yi is my wife's first love?"

"Um……"

Actually no, the only person Gu Yuning had ever liked was Ji Yihe.

"OK."

Ji Yihe agreed, but the aura around him was not relaxed, but rather depressing and terrifying.

That night.

When Gu Yuning and Ji Yihe returned home from the company, they learned that Cheng Yi was still at the construction site last time, but this time Ji Yihe dressed up Gu Yuning before letting him go out with the camera.

Wearing a black and tight suit, the young man looked like the president of a listed company.

Gu Yuning has a warm temperament all over her body, but her facial features are incredibly beautiful, her skin is cold and white, and she has a sense of abstinence in every move she makes.

It also made people want to pull off his tie, tie up his hands, pinch his narrow waist and fuck him.

On the construction site.