7.18

Cheating 18: Dazzling Bright Red/Ji Yihe Regrets/It’s a Dream/Meet Me [End]

-----text-----

"..."

Gu Yuning did not answer Gu Ye, but stared blankly at the two extremely thin death certificates in his hand. His hands were shaking a little. Every word and sentence on the paper was deeply imprinted in front of the young man's eyes.

They...died?

Why?

The roars of his parents' quarrel and their ferocious expressions were still vivid in his ears. Everything that could be smashed in the house was thrown to the ground. At that time, Gu Yuning felt that he was the most disgusting person in the world.

Just because every time after their parents quarreled, they would say that they were like this because of him. They told Gu Yuning sentence by sentence, which made the children huddled by the door or in the corner feel scared and frightened again and again.

That's why his brother's figure was so tall and dependable in Gu Yuning's eyes at that time.

Gu Yuning was carried back to the car by Gu Ye. Sitting in the driver's seat was Ji Yihe. After driving around for a while, Gu Yuning still failed to escape from them and instead returned to her and her husband's wedding room again.

in the corridor.

Gu Yuning was held in Ji Yihe's arms. The two death certificates became wrinkled. The handsome young man still couldn't believe it. His eyes were empty and he asked his brother who was following Ji Yihe - are they really dead? elder brother.

Only now did Gu Ye realize that something was wrong with Gu Yuning. He paused slightly and pretended not to notice, and replied, "Yeah."

The door of the house was opened by Ji Yihe.

On the sofa in the living room, Gu Yuning was still held in Ji Yihe's arms.

As early as when Cheng Yi took him away from there, Gu Yuning knew that he would see Ji Yihe again, but he did not expect that it would be so soon.

I didn't expect that the news of the death of my parents would follow.

There are no drastic mood swings.

There was no so-called fun or relaxation as imagined. Instead, there was a heaviness that Gu Yuning could not describe.

My heart was depressed.

Gu Yuning was held in Ji Yihe's arms.

He could clearly feel that his husband regretted it.

But what happened before made Gu Yuning not know how to face him.

——Stay away?

Whenever he thinks of this answer, Ji Yihe's words "I love you" to him will appear in Gu Yuning's ears. Every sentence is sincere.

Even if he wanted to better lure Gu Yuning into someone else's arms.

Even though he had confessed his love to Gu Ye.

Even though he might not like Gu Yuning.

The time spent with Cheng Yi made Gu Yuning know what true love is.

A man who was obviously not good at cooking learned to cook for him. He would tease him out of bed like a child for his health. He would take him out for a walk every night. He would make many promises to him. I only dare to say the words "I want to be with you forever".

This is different from possessive liking.

Warm and restrained, but taking good care of Gu Yuning's situation.