3.2

Young Master 2: The servant's hand was fingering his penis/ejaculation/the little fool is getting married

-----text-----

Xiao Chen's eyes were focused on Gu Yuning's face, and his heart was beating a little fast. This could be regarded as the first time he heard Gu Yuning's voice.

Very soft.

Xiao Chen, who has taken care of Gu Yuning since childhood, knows all the secrets of his master, but he cannot tell anyone because he is mute.

But now, Xiao Chen has learned to speak, and he can speak.

So he word by word, biting the words softly, Xiao Chen said: "Master, do you want to get married?"

"?"

Gu Yuning obviously didn't know why Xiao Chen was talking, but it had nothing to do with him. He opened his hands and waited for Xiao Chen's hug as before.

"..."

This obviously doesn't make sense to Gu Yuning.

Xiao Chen pursed his lips, looked straight at Gu Yuning with deep eyebrows, and said in sign language - Master, you are going to get married soon. He is a good-looking person. so……

Xiao Chen suddenly stopped moving. He remembered what he was told after being called by Gu Jing. After a pause, he typed out a very straightforward sentence with his hand movements - So you should learn how to consummate a marriage.

"?"

Gu Yuning's extremely beautiful face just raised her head towards Xiao Chen, her dark eyes full of confusion.

He is about to become an adult. In this world, there are very few people who have not yet gotten married, at least according to Yu Ning's current status, it is even more rare. But what is a consummation?

Gu Yuning had never heard of this word, so she immersed herself in learning Xiao Chen's gestures and asked - what is consummation?

This is a difficult question to answer.

At least for Xiao Chen, it was, so he carefully recalled the contents of the book and untied Gu Yuning's underwear with rough fingers. They were both men, so logically there was no problem, but Gu Yuning's body was different from others. .

Xiao Chen not only takes care of Gu Yuning's daily life.

Since a few days ago, he has been responsible for helping him "relieve". The simple and ignorant young master obviously has no idea what his servant is doing to him every day. He only knows that it is very comfortable.

Seeing Xiao Chen unbuttoning his clothes again, Gu Yuning vaguely understood something and started signing slowly - Do you want to feel comfortable again?

In Gu Yuning's mind, that matter was related to comfort.

Xiao Chen: "Yeah."

He squatted down and took off Gu Yuning's innermost panties.

There is no part of the young master who has been pampered since childhood that is not beautiful. The skin and flesh all over his body are delicate and tender. Even though he has touched her many times, Xiao Chen still can't control himself and wants to kiss her.

"...Hmm." A very soft nasal voice.

However, Xiao Chen's goal today was obviously not the secret place between Gu Yuning's legs. Instead, it was the pink and white penis standing on his lower abdomen. It was neither too big nor too small. It was gently rubbed by Xiao Chen's hot palm. Unable to bear it, he became completely hard.