1.3

Wife 3: "I, I like you"/Jiang Gou cuckolded himself/secretly seduced

-----text-----

"Gu Yuning."

There was a strong sense of oppression in Jiang Yexi's voice, but she fell silent after blurting out the name. For a moment, the only sound in the room was his breathing.

Jiang Yexi's deep brows and eyes were filled with gloom. He didn't know why he called out to Gu Yuning, but all his previous rationality and calmness were burned to ashes by the anger that suddenly rose in his heart.

"Are you angry with me?"

Jiang Yexi looked at Gu Yuning's back. The young man stood at the junction of light and darkness. He had fair skin and delicate features. He lowered his head and refused to even look back at him. When Gu Yuning didn't answer, Jiang Yexi asked again: " Why is it Duan Rong?"

His voice was very calm, and there was no wave even under this situation, making it impossible to guess what he was thinking.

"..."

Gu Yuning didn't know how to answer, but at that moment only Duan Rong appeared in his mind. His smile was bright, it was really sunshine, and the warmth made him want to get closer.

In fact, no matter what, people like him should not be involved with people like Duan Rong, who look cheerful and upbeat at first sight, not only because he is married, but also for many reasons that are unclear. gap.

And - he doesn't deserve it.

How could anyone like such a terrible person like me?

Gu Yuning's voice was smooth as she said, "He suits my eyes very well."

"If I am destined to be with someone in the future, I hope it will be him." After a moment of silence, he continued, "So Mr. Jiang, can you give me his contact information? Whether he likes it or not I, I should give it a try."

After Gu Yuning finished speaking, she turned around, her eyes that were always full of tenderness looked at Jiang Yexi, his nominal husband, who was hidden in the darkness, and asked slowly: "Can I ask?"

Things large and small in the past three years have exhausted Gu Yuning, and even made him wonder if he was just an unpleasant person.

Because of Jiang Yexi, Gu Yuning lost a lot of things, including family, friends, career, and even herself.

But the choice he made at the beginning was his own, so he should bear the consequences himself. It's just that now he wants to end this marriage of blind self-sacrifice.

Jiang Yexi stared into Gu Yuning's eyes in silence. After he finished speaking, his heart suddenly shrank for some reason, and his whole body was filled with an inexplicable and frightening sense of loss.

This was the first time he realized that the young man in front of him who had grown up with him had changed. He was no longer the naive kid before, nor was he the young man who would call him Jiang Yexi with a smile, but his wife. .

Gu Yuning was very beautiful, with picturesque features and a gentle temperament that always gave him a vague sense of brokenness. When people saw him, they couldn't help but breathe softly.

If the person he liked was not Jiang Yexi, if the person he wanted to marry was not Jiang Yexi, everyone knew that he would have a good life.

Even with his face alone, Gu Yuning will be carefully treasured and protected by his husband.

For a moment, Jiang Yexi's originally turbulent emotions condensed inch by inch. Under Gu Yuning's unwavering gaze, she took the lead to look away and said in a hoarse voice: "...Okay."