1.14

Wife 14: "I'm easy to fuck"/Young man is selling himself/Plot/He has no other choice

-----text-----

Song Chu paused, not expecting Gu Yuning to say that.

Will he come back?

Why do you ask? Why do you accept the result that you will be given up so calmly?

Song Chu covered Gu Yuning's eyes with his slender hands and said, "Your husband is still waiting for you."

Song Chu had never met Gu Yuning before. When he learned that Jiang Yexi had a wife, it was because of the farce a month and a half ago. Because of this, the young master of the Duan family was sent out of the country overnight by his family.

When Song Chu learned about Gu Yuning again, it was the day Jiang Yexi went crazy.

For the first time, the man who had always been rational begged him in a low voice to help him find someone. His wife disappeared, disappearing inexplicably in front of everyone's eyes.

There was no trace of damage in the house, even the door lock was the same as before, but the person was gone.

Jiang Yexi tried all the possible methods including calling the police, searching alone, and conducting detectives, but all of them were in vain.

Song Chu didn't remember what he said at that time. It seemed that he had exchanged conditions and asked Jiang Yexi to help him find Xia Yi first. The man agreed, so he kept groping from the thread in Jiang Yexi's hand, and Song Chu finally found out where Xia Yi was hiding. land.

But he didn't expect that the person he hid in this narrow house would be Gu Yuning.

If Song Chu didn't help Jiang Yexi find Gu Yuning, it would be hard to guarantee that the man wouldn't go crazy and target those who used him - the Song family would be the first to bear the brunt.

Gu Yuning vaguely heard something was wrong in his voice, "Who are you?"

He hurriedly sat up, avoiding Song Chu's hand, and looked directly at the man who broke into his house. This was not Xia Yi, but a person who made him familiar with fear, "Song Chu?"

Gu Yuning looked pale, pursed her lips, and backed away helplessly, "Where is Xia Yi?"

"..."

Song Chu frowned. He didn't like Gu Yuning's vigilant look for no reason. He twirled the remaining softness on his fingertips and said without changing his expression: "He is at the Song family."

"Mr. Gu, the purpose of my visit today is to tell you not to disturb Xia Yi anymore. He is very busy and has no time to waste time on a married man with a very messy private life."

"Besides," Song Chu looked at Gu Yuning, "your husband is still waiting for you at home. I know that being forcibly brought here by Xia Yi may not be your wish, so how much money do you need to not pursue this matter?"

Gu Yuning was wearing the coat that Xia Yi left behind. The smell on it had been washed away, but he still liked it.

Under the wide neckline are snow-white collarbones and pink nipples.

His body had been trained and matured by Xia Yi, and it was very unbearable to live without sex for one day, let alone five days, but Gu Yuning didn't know what she was insisting on, and she never played with her body.

The words Song Chu said kept ringing in his ears.

What do you mean don't disturb me again?

Xia Yi...are you busy? So you don’t have time to waste time on someone as terrible as yourself?