Extra: Meet again/"Little blind man, come and meet your uncle"/Plot

-----text-----

In the first year after Gu Yuning left, Yin Zhouze always wanted to make him a cake, so he was busy and clumsy and followed the tutorials carefully countless times, and finally made a decent cake on Gu Yuning's birthday.

The breeze gently blew the fallen leaves, and Yin Zhouze sat quietly on the sofa in the living room.

The weather was nice that day, neither too cold nor too hot.

This was the first time Yin Zhouze dreamed of Gu Yuning.

A living Gu Yuning with no physical defects, wearing a blue and white school uniform, stood in front of him and smiled at him. The young Gu Yuning, with fluffy black hair, was an extremely beautiful boy.

Those eyes that were always covered with a layer of dust were very bright. He seemed to rarely smile, but the moment he saw Yin Zhouze, he still raised the corners of his mouth slightly and smiled shyly.

"Hello, uncle."

Yin Zhouze forgot what he was doing at the time. It seemed that he turned around to get the packaging box for the newly made cake. It also seemed that it was intuition. His heart was contracting. Yin Zhouze had never seen Gu Yuning's eyes when they were intact. He only felt those bright and dark eyes. His eyes reflected all his embarrassment.

He is crying.

Yin Zhouze is older than a year ago, with a few gray hairs hidden in his hair, making it hard to believe that he is only thirty-nine years old now.

In the prime of life.

He tried his best to suppress the crying. Yin Zhouze could no longer tell whether it was a dream or reality, so he said slowly: "Happy birthday, Yu Ning..."

But the beautiful and young boy in front of him curled his eyebrows, smiled, and disappeared.

oh.

It turns out that I woke up from a dream.

Yin Zhouze was left alone in the room when he woke up. He was very tall and leaning on the sofa, his whole body faintly showing signs of collapse.

After Gu Yuning left, Yin Zhouze kept crying. He cried for no reason. He would cry whenever he thought of the young man in his memory. He seemed to understand what Gu Yuning thought when he found out that Shen Shizhou had left him.

It must be painful.

But Yin Zhouze is not a good person.

He knew that Gu Yuning liked Shen Shizhou, but he still couldn't be generous enough to let go of those who caused Gu Yuning pain.

Shen Shizhou finally had nothing.

This was not Yin Zhouze's doing. He just sent someone to inform this man of Gu Yuning's death. The truth was as Yin Zhouze expected. Shen Shizhou loved Gu Yuning to the core, but he was still willing to let Gu Yuning hurt.

After learning the news of Gu Yuning's death, Shen Shizhou completely quit the Shen family he had run.

That gentle and elegant man ended up on the streets.

In the end, I couldn't survive the cold winter.

No one knows what he was thinking before he died, and no one knows why he gave up everything. After all, it was just his first love, and it didn't deserve what he did.

Shen Shizhou was willing to let Gu Yuning suffer and fall into the abyss step by step, but he could not accept the news of Gu Yuning's death.

He is like a clown who doesn't know how to love someone. He always thinks that as long as he treats Gu Yuning well later, he can make up for it. But Gu Yuning is a coward. He is afraid of pain and crying.