7.2

Cheating 2: Pinhole camera/Gu Ye’s arrival/Divorce him, can it be done?

-----text-----

Four p.m.

Gu Yuning was reading the message Ji Yihe sent him on his mobile phone.

"Ding dong..."

The doorbell was rang.

Gu Yuning put down her phone and was about to open the door, but thought of how embarrassed she was now, she hesitated and put on a coat before going to open the door.

"elder brother……"

Outside the door, Gu Ye went straight here after handling all the matters. He had not yet taken off his suit. He was very tall. His height of more than 1.9 meters was enough for him to lower his head slightly and look at his brother, "Yeah."

Gu Yuning was at a loss. He didn't have much experience getting along with his brother. He only knew that Gu Ye was an unkind person, so he pursed his lips and stepped aside.

Gu Ye went in past Gu Yuning.

In the living room, the two looked at each other in silence.

"How did you and Ji Yihe get married?" Gu Ye looked at his timid brother and said as if he was asking a subordinate, "Has he ever bullied you?"

Even though Gu Yuning was wearing a coat, Gu Ye still saw the bruise marks hidden under his coat. What's more, there were those marks not only on his neck, but also on his wrists, ankles, and almost everywhere on the exposed white skin.

From the very beginning, Gu Ye had disagreed with Gu Yuning's marriage to Ji Yihe.

But Gu Yuning liked it.

Also because Gu Ye had not gotten along with Gu Yuning much since he was a child, the young man was a little afraid of him. After learning all this, when Gu Ye wanted to object, it was already too late.

"It's okay, no bullying."

Gu Yuning's whole body was filled with a kind of gentle and bullying weakness. Instead of being so bright and flamboyant, she had an inexplicable sense of being a wife.

The overly beautiful appearance made him like a canary imprisoned by his master, carefully holding it in his hand and feeding it.

Gu Ye looked at him, his voice slightly cold, "What does it mean to not bully?"

The young man's face turned pale and his palms were sweating, but he didn't know why his brother asked again after the word "bully".

Yes, did you know something?

Gu Yuning thought of the pinhole camera that Ji Yihe asked her to wear every time. Her eyelashes were long and slender, casting a small shadow under her eyes. Ying, it shouldn't be... Her husband is not that kind of person.

The heart sank slightly.

Is it true that Ji Yihe doesn't know how to do it?

A voice came from Gu Yuning's ear, and Gu Ye said, "Isn't tempting your wife to cheat on you called bullying?" His tone was cold.

"..."

Gu Yuning froze, her fingertips shaking uncontrollably, her breath stagnant, and she looked at Gu Ye, "W-what?"

How could my brother know?

Gu Ye was nearly ten years older than Gu Yuning. Ten years ago, he finally broke away from his parents' unhealthy marriage and took Gu Yuning to his grandfather's house. Although he later spent all day in the company, he had no feelings for Gu Yuning. Know more than anyone else.

As early as when they got married, Gu Ye sent people to investigate Ji Yihe and it has never stopped. From then to now, Gu Ye knows almost all of the man's actions, including all the behaviors Ji Yihe did towards Gu Yuning.

It's a pity that Gu Ye checked the information much later, otherwise he wouldn't have waited until today to find him.

He stared at Gu Yuning with cold eyes and said, "Do you know where Ji Yihe sent those videos?" Gu Ye was threatening Gu Yuning, he wanted him to give up, "In a group of nearly a thousand people, watching you being ...Others are playing with it.”

"I came here today to take you home."

Gu Ye spoke mercilessly, but when he saw Gu Yuning's eyes turning red, he paused for a moment. Pictures of Gu Yuning being fucked and crying kept appearing in front of his eyes. After cursing himself in his heart, he continued: "Is it possible to divorce him?"

"I……"

Gu Yuning was still digesting the meaning of her brother's words.

My already thin back trembled, and tears fell out first, but I didn't know what to say. Do I really want a divorce?

Gu Yuning is in need of love.

He grew up in his parents' unhealthy marriage, and when he was thirteen years old, his brother took him to his grandfather's house. But two years later, his grandfather also left. For a long time since then, Gu Yuning has been alone. A person lives alone, he has no friends or family.

Until I met Ji Yihe in my sophomore year.

He became less lonely in his life.

Because of her love, Gu Yuning subconsciously followed in Ji Yihe's footsteps. In her junior year, the two fell in love successfully, and everything went smoothly until they got married after graduation.

But after getting married, Gu Yuning didn't expect that Ji Yihe would... have a hobby of watching him have sex with others.

Under the man's constant temptation, Gu Yuning resisted from the beginning and finally agreed.

If you do it once, there will be a second time. Gu Yuning originally thought that these were just her husband’s private hobbies and would not let others know, but she didn’t expect that——

Those videos will be seen by my brother.

He didn't expect that Ji Yihe would send the video to a group.

His face was pale, the young man was wearing a thin coat, his eyes were red, but he did not cry at all, only the sound of tears falling.

Very poor.

The more Gu Yuning cried, the more Gu Ye wanted to kill Ji Yihe.

The man in a suit took out a few tissues and handed them to Gu Yuning. His movements were obviously concerned, but his voice was extremely cold. He asked again: "Is it possible to divorce him?"

"..."

Gu Yuning was still thinking, her fingers were cold and trembling, and she finally nodded under Gu Ye's gaze, "...Yes, yes."

The hour hand also points to five o'clock at this time.

Ji Yihe opened the door with his briefcase and saw the scene on the sofa.

Gu Yuning is crying?

Why?

He looked at Gu Ye who raised his head, his eyes were indifferent, showing no emotion towards his wife's brother. He unbuttoned his suit, put down the briefcase in his hand, and asked, "Brother is here?"

Gu Yuning did not answer aloud as usual.

Dead silence.

Ji Yihe looked at the young man, then looked at Gu Ye again, only to find that the man was already walking towards him. Before he could smile, the man punched him in the face, and with a sound of "Bang!", Ji Yihe heard After staggering two steps, Gu Ye grabbed his collar and pressed him against the door. Just as he was about to throw another punch, he was stopped by Gu Yuning who got up and came here.

"elder brother……"

Ji Yihe looked at Gu Ye and suddenly smiled. He vaguely knew why, but pretended not to know, "Did I do something wrong? Wife, why did my brother suddenly lose his temper?"

"..."

The young man with bruises all over his body stood there, but he didn't know how to talk to him.

All eyes from both parties fell on Gu Yuning.