2.3

Cage 3: Play until your pussy squirts/The beast that covets your brother/You are fucked by me/Semi-drama

-----text-----

Lin Shuyu just quietly stated the facts that Gu Yuning didn't know.

"Didn't my brother feel anything was wrong when I was taking a nap at home in the second semester of my senior year?" Lin Shuyu looked at Gu Yuning's face getting paler and paler, "I fucked you countless times in secret, but Gu Yuning , why haven’t you been fucked by me yet?”

Lin Shuyu raised Gu Yuning's chin, his eyes darkened, "In love?" He said with a smile, "Brother, do you think your unusual body can really satisfy him?"

Gu Yuning's breathing was trembling. Even though his eyes couldn't focus, he still looked at Lin Shuyu. He never thought that he would know that he was in love with someone else.

Ever since the year Gu Yuning graduated from university, he had nothing to do with Lin Shuyu. He originally thought that he and Lin Shuyu were like two parallel lines that would never intersect, each living their own lives.

Even if Lin Shuyu discussed taking her back to his and Yin Tian's home two years later, he still had the luck in his heart that he was already married.

How could Gu Yuning not know what Lin Shuyu had done to her?

It was not that he was unaware of the strangeness in his body, but he couldn't know it, so every time Lin Shuyu brought him milk, water, and juice, he would drink them one by one.

Because once Lin Shuyu found out that he knew, he would be completely homeless.

Gu Yuning didn't want to be expelled by his parents, nor did he want to be entangled with Lin Shuyu for the rest of his life, so he could only pretend that nothing had happened, but how did Lin Shuyu know that he had someone he liked...

He opened his mouth, but before the words came out, tears rolled down his face.

"Do you know how excited I was when I found out you were intersex? Brother."

Lin Shuyu made it clear to Gu Yuning that he no longer wanted to endure those cumbersome rules. He couldn't just watch Gu Yuning get married and have children with others.

Why?

The brother who was born a monster deserves to be with this beast who has always coveted his brother.

Lin Shuyu finally took off his gentle disguise.

There was mist in the bathroom.

Gu Yuning's eyes were red, and tears rolled down his face. He wanted to curl up, but Lin Shuyu held him in his arms. The more he avoided it, the tighter he was held by his brother in front of him. .

Shaking his head, the embarrassed and beautiful young man said with a cry: "Can you let me go? Shuyu, I am your brother."

"so what?"

Lin Shuyu smiled and said, "Brother, have you ever thought about why the person you like left you?" His tone was playful.

Gu Yuning raised his head suddenly, his eyelashes trembling. He couldn't believe what Lin Shuyu was saying, and said in a panic, crying: "Why, why?"

"what have you done?"

Gu Yuning met Shen Shi a year after graduating from college. He was the owner of the convenience store where Gu Yuning went most often. He always wore white clothes, had a gentle smile, and was elegant and noble. He is... like a rich man in trouble.

But his temper is surprisingly good.

He would lend a helping hand to Gu Yuning when he was in trouble, smile and ask him to study hard, and comfort him at a loss when Gu Yuning cried.