10.18

Wife 18: 3P was forced to attack from both sides/agree to confess/Gu Yuning cried and called her husband/Ssangyong

-----text-----

Gu Yuning put her hand on Xie Shuyi's shoulder and pushed him away weakly.

He did not expect that Xie Shuyi would come at this time, nor did he expect that Shen Chen would be followed behind him. While being kissed by Xie Shuyi, Gu Yuning looked at Shen Chen who was standing behind him at a loss.

"Woo..."

The young man shook his head and struggled.

But this had no effect other than making Xie Shuyi kiss more fiercely. If Gu Yuning hadn't just gone off the air, perhaps this would be the time when his fans witnessed him being forcibly kissed.

His teeth were pushed open, his mouth was disturbed by Xie Shuyi, and the sound of sticky water appeared. Gu Yuning fluttered her eyelashes and was at a loss.

"No..." His voice was trembling. He wanted Xie Shuyi to let him go, but just as he was about to speak, he was kissed even deeper.

The originally pink lips were slightly red from the young man's sucking. Gu Yuning's breathing trembled, and a layer of water vapor unconsciously floated in front of his eyes. All his attention was occupied by Xie Shuyi, and he did not notice Shen Shen who was approaching quietly. .

Oxygen is being robbed.

Shen Chen stood aside and looked at Gu Yuning's appearance quietly at this moment, with surging emotions in his eyes, as if the young man would be completely overwhelmed in the next second.

"Well……"

Gu Yuning's eyes were misty, and her fingertips were trembling as she grasped the corner of Xie Shuyi's clothes. She tried to tighten it tightly, and a slight whimper appeared, as if the young man was praying for Xie Shuyi to be gentler.

What, what should I do?

Gu Yuning opened his mouth and was forced to bear the young man's kiss. When the oxygen gradually became thinner, he snorted softly, and then Xie Shuyi let him go. He gasped, and Gu Yuning leaned on Xie Shuyi's shoulder. Breathing heavily.

In my ears, a deep voice came, "Is Yu Ning so happy?"

Before Gu Yuning could say anything, Xie Shu raised his head to look at him, the possessiveness in his eyes almost overflowing. Agreeing to jointly possess the young man did not mean that Xie Shu would not give birth to Gu Yuning. He could only think of him alone.

So does Shen Chen.

They are both very possessive people, and being able to tolerate the existence of another person is already the biggest concession they have made.

The ends of Gu Yuning's eyes turned red, and she calmed down. Listening to the deep voice in her ears, she felt that everything was very illusory, "You, you..."

He wanted to ask Xie Shu why he was with Shen Chen, but as soon as the words came to his lips, he swallowed them back. Gu Yuning was not an idiot. Just by Xie Shu's attitude towards Shen Chen, he could sense that there might be something going on between them without him. When you know, what deal is struck.

But no matter what the deal is, it is not a good thing for Gu Yuning right now.

Xie Shuyi leaned over and easily picked Gu Yuning up from the bed, "What does your boyfriend want to say?"

He controlled Gu Yuning's struggling hand and turned the young man's back to Shen Shen, who was gradually approaching.

In just a moment, Gu Yuning trembled all over. He felt that the person behind him was Shen Chen.